Chapter 52.Crystal Bridge

Ashton P.O.V

I'm here at the garden.Its hella 11:40 pm at night but I'm still awake.

Tommorow is our adventure again.

We need to find Ms.Whiter.

"Still awake?"napatingin naman ako sa pamilyar na boses.Its rox voice.I admit that she's beautiful but my love is more than beautiful.

"Hmm I can't sleep"walang emosyon kong sagot.

"Your so cold prince Akiro but you know what I still admire you kahit na ganyan attitude mo"natatawang wika nito but heck do i look i care?tsk.

"And you know what i like you but i know that you love someone else.Dont worry i don't want to ruin your relationship,nakikita ko pa nga lang yung girlfriend mong masama yung tingin tiklop na ako haha and actually i have a fiancee his typical too"mahabang lintaya nito.I shook my head she's talkative too.

"Yeah.My girlfriend is jealous its because of you but thanks for telling me that,let's go its already late"aya ko sa kanya at bahagyang ngumiti.

I saw that she smiled too and walked inside thier house.

(A/N:My bff ito na ang iyong nirerequest HAHA sorry yan lang nakayanan ko eh don't expect too much RS🤣)

***

Ace P.O.V

I laughed loudly its because my baby reaction pfft ang ganda talaga nyang asarin.

"Bwesit ka ace!"she exclaimed but i just laughed and teleport at my room with her i want to embrace her hanggang umaga.

I hug her tight.Nandito kami ngayon sa kama ng room na binigay sakin ni lou.

"Bat tayo nandito?"

''I just want it baby,now just sleep"wika ko at umayos ng higa.I hug her again and she hug me too at pumatong sa dibdib ko.I can't help but to smile.

I love her so much.

"Goodnight baby,sleep well.I love you"i whispered at hinimas ang kanyang buhok.

"Goodnight too my prince.I love you too"

What?D-did I heard it right?Or i just dreaming?but hell this is true!i hear it she said she love me too!

"H-hey what did you say?"I asked but she didn't respond when i looked at her she's already asleep.

I sighed.

Napangiti nalang ako dahil dun siguro dahil lang sa antok kaya nya yun nasabi but i hope she love me too.

***

"Gosh.Antagal nman ata ni ethan bumababa?!"shylen hissed.I looked my baby and the twins because they laughed secretly.Why the hell they laughed?

"Witwiw~hi miss beautiful.Ngayon lang ata kita nakita rito?"jayson asked the girl who was walking towards us.

Is this a girl?

Why the heck she wear a--what the hell! seriously? she's wearing a jeans and t-shirt.Panlalaki?

"Woah sya yung nakita naming gwapong babae hihi"my baby's giggled.

"True!"the twins unison said.

"Teka? t-shirt yan ni ethan ah? bakit mo suot miss?"takang tanong ni shylen.