Chapter 65.War

Guys I'm here again hehe.

War na? Sorry pero diko alam gumawa ng digmaan kaya understand nalang po:)

Enjoy!

__________

Ace P.O.V

I don't know what to do to my baby.l don't know if i wanted to laughed or Pissed-off? She's so fvcking slow.

But i was found myself smiling because of her.Yeah,she is slow woman but she can make the thing calmed.

I was wondering kung ano ang magiging takbo ng digmaan na ito. But hope we will win.

After the stupid thing a while ago,the war is starting.

All of us was fighting.

Vampires vs Vampires.

Witches vs Witches.

Giants vs Dwarfs.

Wizards vs Goblins.

And so on.

You can see.All of us want to won.Walang papatalo.We are desperate to win this war.

"Ace! At your back!" I was back of my sense because of kaizer shouted.I dodge when something attack in my back.I nod to kaizer as a thank you.''Takecare"he said before face to his enemy.

Natulala pala ako diko man lang napansin.

*Bogsshh*

*Shing*

*Blagg*

I kicked the demon when he punch me.Damn him!

I roamed all over around.Shit.I can't see my baby.Where the fvck is she?!.

"Damn!" I cursed and throw a fire ball in this fvcking demons.

Where the hell are you baby?....

"Did you see akira?" I asked to kaizer who was fighting the demon too.He shook his head.Fvck.

"Akala ko ba kasama mo lang kanina? Asan na?"may bahid na pagaalala nitong wika.

"I don't know,i just remembered that she is here at my side lately" I answered.I throw a fire blast yung aatake sa kanya sa likod."I need to find her" i said before bid goodbye to him.He just nooded to me.

I saw everyone who will fight against to Evil Creatures.

Our parents and the superiors who will fight too.

I need to find my baby as soon as possible.

***

Ashton P.O.V

The war is starting.

Marami kang makikitang sugatan at nakahundasay sa lupa.Mapakalaban man.

But i realized na di namin toh kakayanin.Masyado silang madami.

I kicked the demon who was going to attacked my love at the back.

"Thank you..."she tanked.

"Anything.Just for you.I don't want to get you hurt,my love"madamdaming wika ko.But she just smiled."Takecare,i will going to marry you after this" i said and kissed her forehead.

I face the enemy.

I know we will win,because of HER.

*