Chapter 58.Loss/Forgiveness

Ashton P.O.V

2 MONTHS PAST simula ng magtrain kami.Sa 2 buwan na lumipas maraming nagbago.Lumakas at mas naging matatag pa kami.

Ang mga styudante mas naging matibay ang samahan ofcourse we are.

Ethan and Shylen is in denial stage of their feelings.

Jayson and Miralyn was dating.Well that's good to them.

My sister and Ace they're happy and still strong.Even they didn't told to us that their in a relationship.But sometimes they arguing because of jealousy.

I and my love is still strong too but sometimes we're pissed-of because of my sister.While were dating she just appeared infront of us.Imbis na mag enjoy kami ay naggugulo lng sya.Haist.

While Anne and Kian they're are just in kian house because of anne condition.I know that you already know that she's pregnant.Nitong nakaraang linggo lang namin nalaman that she's pregnant because her tummy was big.

"Kyaaaah!!!"

Nabalik ako sa realidad because of someone shouted. Its Akira.

We're here at the Royalties Mansion.

I and royalties was run to her room.Naabutan namin si ace na nakatulala sa sahig and the room was empty my sister wasn't here.

I walked towards where he is.

"S-she's gone....."i heard his whispered.I took the paper in his arm.

I am shocked because of what i read.I close my fist tightly.

D*mn!

This can't be.

Dear; Royalties

              Kung inaakala nyong mananalo kayo.Pwes akala nyong lang.Pano bayan na sa akin na ang pinakamamahal nyong prinsesa.Hahaha.Kami ang mananalo at hindi kayo.*smirk*

            Kukunin namin ang kakayahan ng prinsesa, pagkatapos ay PAPATAYIN namin sya.Hahaha.Oh hindi pala magiging AKIN sya.Kung nababasa mo'to mahal na prinsipe ng apoy hmm i know that your mad pfft tsk.I will make sure na ako na ang mamahalin nya HAHAHA.

            Be ready royalties.We will win and you will lose.*smirk*

            Hanggang sa muli royalties.*Evil laugh*

~K~

"Fvck!This is my fault!Damn!Kung alam ko lang na mangyayari toh hindi ko na sana sya iniwan!Fvck it!!"ace shouted and punch the sement.

"Omygosh....He's crying"shylen murmured.

Ngayon ko lang sya nakitang umiyak it because of my sister.

I tap his shoulder.

I know his feeling.His hurt.

"Don't worry we will find her no matter what"pagpapagaan ko ng loob sa kanya.

"I-im sorry....."he whispered while sobbing.Pati ako naiiyak.I wipe my tears and left them.I need to tell my parents this.

I promised to my sister na kahit kailan di na sya mawawala but the heck!