Special Chapter

Hello!

I know bitin kayo kaya gumawa ako ng special chaps hihi.

Enjoy reading!

___________

"Wattpad? Maybe a good and bad influence but sometimes can make you happy and calm.Your emotion can showed while reading,you will be happy,sad,annoyed,cry,and so on but it was worth it to make you feel better"-Pinky.

Ace P.O.V

I was still looking at her.

I blinked many times and to my surprise she was still infront of me.

T-the hell.....

"O-oh god....."i whispered.I felt some tears slowly fell down at my cheeks until i heard myself sob.

"H-hala! Ace okay kalang?! May masakit ba? Masakit ba yung pagkakatama ko sayo? Oy! Ace magsalita ka nman oh?!"she panic while checking me.Oh god how i miss her voice..."Omo! Sorry na ace! Huhu diko nman sinadya yun eh! Si god apo---hik!"i tightly embraced her and let myself cry on her chest like a baby.

She hugged me back.

"D-damn....I missed you so much baby,i thought i can't see you again.I was fvcking 5 years waited on you baby! I thought you won't comeback"i said.

"S-sorry....dahil pinaghintay kita ng matagal marami pa kasi akong kinailangan lagpasang mga pagsubok bago ako payagang bumalik dito.Sorry kung pinaghintay kita ng matagal...."she said while her voice cracked.I looked up.I cupped her face.

My baby's crying.

"It's okay, atleast now you're here.Thank you because your already in my side now,baby.I felt so happy seeing you,i missed you damn so much wife!"i said and kissed her.How i miss her kissable lips.I loved this woman so much.

"W-wife?"she muttered while her eyes widened.

I chuckled.

"Yes baby, you're my wife"

"Ha? Kailan mo pa ako naging asawa ha!? Di pa nman tayo kinakasal!"angil nito.Then she gasped before looking at me with her doubtful eyes."Siguro may asawa ka na noh?! Tapos pinagkamalan mo ako! Aba! Limang taon lang akong nawala may pawife-wife kana! Asan yung bruhilda mong tinatawag na wife at ng matusta ko sya ha?! Asan!?"she shouted while giggled.

I laughed.Oh damn my baby was cute.

"Damn baby you're cute"natatawang wika ko.She glared at me.My childish baby was gone ha."You look like matured now baby, aren't you childish anymor--Ouch!"she beaten me.

"Heh! Magtigil ka jan at sabihin mo nalang sakin kung asan yung tinatawag mong wife!?"

I chuckled again.

"My wife is already infront of me"i smirked.

"Wag mo akong pinagloloko ace!"ismid nito.

"I am not baby"natatawang wika ko.I smiled.I was happy because she's here alive and kicking."M-my baby....c-can you be my wife?"i said while nervous.Shit.Im nervou....what if she refused it? What if she don't want to be my wife? Arghh! Its o fvcking many what if in my mind!....