T W O

england national handball team

chilly
guys
that isn't jack
that is a random number

______________________________

the group went silent as they held straight faces from shock and looked from the phone to each other. they all burst into laughter. all were completely unaware of the message that ben chilwell had just sent to the groupchat.

"jack, mate, what the fuck happened to your voice?" declan managed to get out as he held his stomach from laughing.

he heard a huff from the other side and thought he was going to hear jacks usual voice "christ okay. i. am. not. jack. i'm not even friends with a jack"

the boys all shared looks of suspicion like they were all thinking the same thing as it could me a possibility. declan paused for a second before speaking again "so are you in bed with a guy called jack right now? or have you been this evening?"

"why the bloody hell would i be in bed with a guy named jack and how would you even know?" the boy looked at the contact again to make sure it was jacks contact.

"well you didn't really answer the question because you didn't say yes or no?" jadon sancho now spoke to the girl who was clearly not jack grealish.

"NO. i am outside a food place as i wait for my friends to get food" the footballers were now all unsure what to do as they realised that they might have the wrong number and have been blowing this poor persons phone up all evening.

"well...this just got a bit weird and awkward" jadon sancho sat back as he held his laughter in again. mason had a hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing as he remembered the conversations that this person had witnessed.

"yeah no shit. also you have weird conversations. trying to pull some blood brothers thing is slightly concerning along with your names being like declan and phil? how old even are you?"

they all stated their ages that varied from 21-26 and declan was about to defend his name until masons put his hand on his arm to tell him that it was useless.

"oh" after that they heard shouting in the background and movement but couldn't work out what exactly was being said. "while this has been....unique! my friends have got the food and i am going to hang up"

and before they even had a chance to say anything else, the mystery girl had hung up and all they saw now was her contact on the screen.

"well that was a twist. maybe we should add real jack to the groupchat?"

_______________________________

rice, rice baby changed 'white boy of the month' name to 'imposter'.

chilly added 'the REAL white boy of the month'.

the REAL white boy of the month
have you guys been harassing a
random person thinking
it was me?
why is this my name?

rice, rice baby
oh i wonder why

money mase
someone just said to me that
ed sheeran has been horny before.
i hate it.
i don't know how i feel about that.
it feels wrong.