N I N E

masonmount started following taliaroman
declanrice started following taliaroman
jackgrealish started following taliaroman
marcusrashford started following taliaroman
judebellingham started following taliaroman
benchilwell started following taliaroman
reecejames started following taliaroman
jpickford1 started following taliaroman
sanchooo10 stated following taliaroman
philfoden started following taliaroman
kalvinphillips started following taliaroman
sterling7 started following taliaroman
johnstonesofficial started following taliaroman
and more started following taliaroman

masonmount started following taliaromandeclanrice started following taliaromanjackgrealish started following taliaromanmarcusrashford started following taliaromanjudebellingham started following taliaromanbenchilwell started following taliaroman r...

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

liked by masonmount, sterling7 and 6,400 others.
taliaroman going to need as much of this as i can get after last night.

declanrice hey

benchilwell hi

username1 what the hell is happening here?

username2 anyone know who she is and why the whole team is suddenly here?

lukeshaw23 don't think i have ever spoken to you but i've been told to comment say hi
username3
this comment😭😭😭

masonmount hey <3
taliaroman
fuck off
username4
oh-
username5
now i wanna know what he has done😭

noracoolhan bestie....why is the whole england team commenting on your post.....
taliaroman
    coffee shop in 10 minutes?
noracoolhan
taliaroman oh this is gonna be good. see you there. 

__________________________________

TALIA AND NORA SAT in the coffee shop as talia finished telling her about everything that had happened from being added and declan calling her to her and mason calling.

"wow. that is a lot! imagine being mistaken for jack grealish" the girl joked which received a light slap on the arm from talia who laughed "i remember you mentioning the groupchat and me recognising the names and then i never even connected the dots"

"yeah well after you explaining who was who the other day, it didn't take me a lot to realise what was going on" talia knew that a groupchat of boys couldn't have the exact same names as the whole england team because that would be absolutely absurd.

"you and mason mount though? now that is something that i never expected. is this your wag era?" talia had also shown nora some messages between the groupchat and then herself and mason which resulted in nora being obsessed with the idea of talia and mason.

"stop it" she laughed "he is mason mount, you know that? like professional footballer with millions of followers and a very busy life" in her head, she would be fooling herself if she thought that she could ever be anything with mason mount. she had a crush on mason who answered her call at 3am when she was alone and mason who she enjoyed messaging. not mason mount, the footballer for chelsea and england who is famous.

"but do you not think it's better that you met with you not knowing that? for mason that must be better because you had a crush on him without knowing his status or how he is famous" nora pointed this out and it was something that talia hadn't even thought about or considered. she felt like she had been lied to and didn't think about the reason as to why the guys didn't completely reveal their identities and who they were.

"the guys probably feel comfortable and close with you because you became friends with them for their personalities and not because of the name they have and what they do" nora continued and it did make the anger that talia was feeling decrease as she put herself in their shoes.

"thanks nora. i honestly hadn't even thought about those points and thinking about it now i was being quite irrational" she hugged her friend and tried to think about what she was going to do next. how does she handle this situation?

"it's okay but you do have to repay me by setting me up with either declan rice, jack grealish or john stones" she joked but talia could see the hint of seriousness behind her eyes and just shook her head as a laugh fell out.

______________________________

AUTHORS NOTE: hmmmm what shall happen next?