epilogue

TALIA ROMAN had always dreamed of this day. the blonde had always imagined herself in a timeless white dress as her dad walked her down the aisle to the man of her dreams at the alter.

she, however, never planned to a load of footballers taking up half the seats at the ceremony. nevertheless to marry one - but that is the position she found herself in today.

her dress flowed behind her as she tried to calm her nerves and walk step by step towards the rest of her life.

she was trying to hold in the tears as she took the final step and made eye contact with her groom.

"hey" he breathed out with wet cheeks from the tears that had escaped.

"hi" she grinned back. she couldn't help but reflect back on the years and how the whole thing started with a wrongly added contact to a groupchat.

"dear friends and family of the bride and groom, we welcome and thank you for being part of this important occasion." they heard the ceremony start but still couldn't bring themselves to tear their eyes away from one another.

"we are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of talia roman and john stones." 

the grins never left their faces for the whole ceremony much like how johns eyes never left talia.

smphotography added to their story!

⚫️⚪️

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚫️

liked by kylewalker2, elisaroman and 9,230,670 others.
johnstonesofficial 💍🤍 @taliaroman

kylewalker2 parents😍

user1 still the biggest plot twist

user2 unreal

click to load more comments....

A/N: have that mason. ⚠️THIS CHAPTER IS A JOKE IM JUST HURT THAT HE LEFT CHELSEA⚠️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 - 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩 🎉