T E N

authors note: pretend that the team get to have a day off and they all get to go home for a day pls for the purpose of the story. so they aren't at st george's park! smooches <3
also a very short chapter

IT HAD BEEN a day and talia still didn't know what to do about the situation. she knew that eventually she would talk to them but for now it all just felt overwhelming and she had many doubts going through her head.

the blonde currently found herself walking down the frozen food aisle at tesco as she sighed and tried to find something for dinner. her eyes landed on a frozen pizza that was calling her name and so she picked it up and dropped it into her basket but as she was closing the door she heard a gasp.

panic settled in as she spun around to see what was happening. she looked around and her eyes landed on a man who was stood not far away from her and was looking directly at her.

her panic turned to shock as she studied him and tried to work out if it was actually him.

"talia?" yep it was definitely him. she was at a loss for words because she definitely did not prepare for a situation like this and instead she was stood just looking at him with her mouth opening and closing as she searched for words.

"i guess your hair is pretty nice" she decided to say to jack grealish who was stood with some drinks and, what looks like, snacks.

a smile involuntarily made its way onto her face as she heard him laugh at the statement. "thanks! how you feeling? the boys are all actually upset about how everything turned out. they do really feel bad"

she hadn't spoken to jack much, she wasn't sure why, but he seemed like a nice enough guy.
"i'm doing good. when i think about it, i do understand why you guys didn't say who you were. although, if you did, i still wouldn't have had a scoooby who you were"

she can admit that she isn't into football and knowing their full names would not have rung any bells until she had seen their names somewhere. "well that is one way to humble a person" jack joked back and she could see that he was thinking.

there was a moment of silence before jack clearly came to a conclusion. "i'm actually about to go to bens house. i know that some of the other boys are going to be there as well but i think it will be cool if you come. you get to meet them and maybe we can all chat about what happened? completely understandable if you don't want to come"

she was not expecting that and she wasn't sure if meeting them all so soon after, without a invite, would be a great idea. "i appreciate the offer but is that really a great idea?"

"i'm not one for great ideas i'm not going to lie. but i don't think it would go that bad if you did come? might even be fun" jack wasn't sure if any of this was true, except the part about him not having great ideas, but he thinks the girl coming could help the situation.

she stood looking at her pizza and then back to jack. she could either go home, eat this pizza while watching clueless and getting annoyed about everything or she could go with jack, meet the boys for the first time who don't know she is coming, be in a awkward situation and regret it.

and with that she put the pizza back in the fridge and turned to jack.

"lead the way then" jack shot her a lopsided smile and walked towards the girl with his arm out. she hooked her arm in his as they checked out and walked back to bens.

______________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:
right so what do we think is gonna happen at bens😳 people have been asking about a declan book so there will be a sequel to this one that is declan based with a wrong number again :p