You!

Ezra pov

My heart is thudding rapidly in my chest as I look at those grey stormy eyes staring at me.
The pain in my ass long forgotten.

"You?"

He says and I was too distracted. My eyes going lower to his toned chest and butterflies erupt in my stomach.
He is so damn perfect.

He was always beautiful, the one who stands out in crowd.
But now? He would stand out in a country for sure.
He was like the supermodels in those magazines with perfectly shaped abs ,a perfect v forming and that tones chest, don't get me started.

Shaking my head to get out of this shameless staring,I manage to meet his eyes.

They were the same ,even more scary than earlier.
Beautiful yet for me , cold and ignorant.

"Hi"

I manage to say with a small smile and I really wanted to smack my head after it.
Stupid! As if he was going to hug you and say he misses you too.

He stares ,just stares and his scrutinizing gaze made me look down.
It was intense and I can feel my cheeks burning.

Oh boy ,I am dead. He hates my presence and here in his room, he detests it.

"What are you doing here?"

He emphasises on the words here and I gulp. Trying to clear my throat so that I can atleast say something without stuttering and sounding like a complete moron that I am.

"Here? Nothing.....I....was just sleeping."

He raises his perfectly shaped brow and I die of his hotness.
Damn....he is looking so sexy .

Shut up Ezra! He hates you! Do I need to double underline this now!

"Sleeping? And who gave you the permission to enter let alone sleep here?"

I rub my head in awkwardness, getting up to stand to my full height.

"You see Ben made me drink that disgusting liquid and I felt my head to be really heavy....I thought the world was shaking and we were having an earthquake..funny......isn't it?"

His state hardens and my smile vanishes.

".....anyways so they thought Mom will scold them so they asked me to rest here...and I was resting until I felt like.... to you know get it all out and then I -"

He shows me his hand and I shut my trap.
Damn girl what are you even saying?
He will surely think you are crazy now...not that he doesn't know it already.

"That's enough. Just get out."

He says and I bite my lip. Get out as in out of his room or out of his bed or out of his house?
Nodding like an obedient kid I smile at him again.
Making a weird actions with my hands.

"Out...ya out...fine..I..will leave...sorry....have a good night sorry...."

I just turn to leave when his sexy voice stops me.

"Wait"

And I turn to only have his eyes fixed on my shirt. Or rather his shirt.
I try pulling it's length lower, suddenly being super conscious of my naked legs.
Are they shaved properly.....shut up Ezra you just shaved them today.

However he not even once looked lower.
His gaze fixed on his shirt to land back at my eyes.

"Is that my shirt you are wearing?"

And I look down at the shirt and back at him.
Nodding to continue with my blabbering.

"Yaa so what happened was...where was I...yes...I had this feeling and I rushed to the washroom and I just threw everything out and...."