The hidden enemy

His hands pull down the flimsy piece of cloth covering her. Leaving her exposed.

With his lips still capturing her.

" A-ar. Ummmgh"

Her call turns into a moan. As he pulls down her skirt. Making her back to arch on the wall and eyes to widen.

" You are in need of a shower stupid girl"

He says in between his kisses. Moving her hair behind her back. And she looks down embarresed.

" I will go then"

She says, trying to step aside from his arms caging her either side. But he didn't seemed to make way.

" Can you... please move aside?"

She asks. Those teary innocent eyes looking at him with hope. To only have him move closer. His hands moving closer to only move beside her head.

His body leaning closer.

" What if I say no?"

" No?"

She asks stupidly. His face not giving out anything. To bite her lip. Trying to take that stuck breath.

" Fine"

Her defeated reply made a small smile to make way on his lips. Fuc*! Her innocence.

Placing his forehead against hers. He breathes heavily. His anger simming down slowly.

Here mere touch does that.

She doesn't have to say anything.

Just be there, with him.

" I am so angry at you Ezra"

He speaks. As she tortures her lip more. Biting them again, looking at his chest.

" I kn-ow"

She admits. Clenching her fists in front of her chest. Trying to hide herself.

" How do you want to get punished then?"

He asks. Moving his hand lower to place on her waist. Hig grip tight, showing his hidden rage.

" I am s-orry"

She stutters. To only feel his hands move higher, holding her neck from behind. To jerk her up. Making her gasp.

" I didn't ask for your sorry. I asked how will you like to be punished Stupid girl?"

Her heart was thudding. His voice intimidating her, making her feel so small.

Slowly moving her hands up beside her head. She gulps. Daring to look at him.

" I..will stand with my hand raised. This...this is the punishment teachers in my sch-ool give when students don't beh-ave."

He just stares at her.Unable to believe her words. Is this girl for real?

With eyes closed, fists clenched and hand raised up on her sides.

She looked too fuc*ing beautiful and innocent.

Not able to hide it,a chuckle leaves his lips. Making his anger to vanish just like it.

Stepping back, he just couldn't stop himself. Moving his head in disbelief.

And she gulps. Opening her eyes, looking at him in confusion.

" W-hy are you laughing. Wh-at happened?"

She speaks lowly. And he sobers up. Biting his lip to contain his laughter.

" You want to get punished like this?"