I

𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃

i was hanging out with clank and bobble while they were making baskets for the winter woods.i've never seen the woods despite being the princess.i didn't mind because i don't like the cold.

"look sharp, everyone! the snowy owls will soon be arriving to take the snowflake baskets to the winter woods."fairy mary said,flying around and checking everything.

"basket weaving is my favorite thing, bobble."clank said,taking another leaf and weaving it into the basket.

"really? i'm partial to macramé."i laughed at him.over the years they flew into my heart and they were my dear friends.i heard wings fluttering and looked up.i smiled when i saw my blonde friend with another bundle.she set it down and hugged me.

"hey,lea."

"hey,tink."

"morning,clank.morning,bobble."she said,full of enthusiasm.i don't know how can she be happy this early in the morning.i have free day which i'm grateful for because being princess isn't easy at all.

"morning!"clank and bobble said.

"that should be enough to finish the snowflake baskets."tinkerbell pointed to the basket.

"aye, that will do her."

"thanks."clank said.i looked at the basket and saw that he woved bobble's hands in too.i started to laugh and i fell of my chair.

"clanky."bobble gasped.

"oh! sorry."clank said and went to help bobble get his hands out.

tinkerbell flew over to baskets and sighed."i can't believe we make the baskets but don't get to take them to the winter fairies.i mean, wouldn't you want to go into the winter woods?"

all three of us looked at her in disbelief.

tinker bell had a way of getting into tricky situations herself.one time, she had almost ruined the preparations for bringing spring to the mainland. and just this past summer, she had accidentally been captured by a little girl in the human world. but each time,we had helped her find a way to fix the problem.and right now, tinker bell couldn't get into any trouble at all because she was doing her very favorite thing.i was with her through all of that because she is my best friend but i get pretty tired of it all.but i wouldn't change her for the world.

"tink,our wings wouldn't last in cold,and not to even mention how our bodies would freeze."i told her.i'm sure the woods is beautiful but i am not that interested in it.i looked at tinkerbell who was still looking at the baskets while boys were bickering again.

"the snowy owls!"i heard fairy mary cry out.we looked up and saw a bunch of white owls coming to pick up the baskets.

"places, everyone! clank, bobble, get that basket up."

"start the pulley!"

one by one, each of the snowy owls dove down and snatched a basket in its talons. then, together, the flock soared back into the sky.i watched in wonder,they were so graceful.we heard a screeching sound and saw an probably newcomer owl coming to pick up the last basket.it almost knocked down one owl but managed not to.he took the basked and wobbled a bit before joining his brothers.

before the flock left, one of the owls dropped a note made of ice down to fairy mary. it floated softly on a frozen parachute. the second it touched fairy mary's hands, the ice began to melt.

"the final shipment order!"i looked at the snowflake in her hands and it was beautifully made.i know that winter fairies make them by hands."oh, goodness!they need 20 more baskets for tomorrow's pickup."

i saw tinkerbell fly up to watch the owls so i went to watch with her.i can't lie,it does look beautiful but i shivered thinking about the snow and deadly cold.

"there's a whole other world over there."tinkerbell said and i put my hand on her shoulder."tink,don't even think about it."i said as rest of tinker fairies flew up

"well done,everyone!the first shipment is headed for winter.but there's much more to do for tomorrow's pickup,so this is no time to rest on your laurels.leanna,queen said she needs you for a second."

"i'll be right there."i said and took one last look at the winter woods.