VI

we finished the machine right on time and we still had a bit of time to plan everything out.tink said that she likes butterflies so fawn will get them.she also talk something about water and fish swimming in it so silvermist and i will do a little show for her.

we went to the river and hid behind leaves,slivermist and i waiting for a sign.

"there she is!"rosetta said.

"she's so wintery."iridessa said.i laughed."i'm not sure that is a word,dessa."i told her.

"this is so exciting!"silvermist said and leaned over.fawn and i took her arms and pulled her back.

"wait for the signal."fawn told her.

tink winked at us,giving silvermist and i the signal.it was time to show her sister what the warm-weather fairies could do.

fawn saluted and turned to us."that's it. operation periwinkle in effect."

silvermist and i flew down and dipped our hands in the stream and created a water arc above tink's and perinwinkle's heads.when periwinkle looked up, she was delighted to see fish swimming in a bubble of water right over her.

then they went to the sunflower field and iridessa flew,rainbow going after her.periwinkle opened her mouth in wonder when she saw all the colors.rosetta was next.i helped her because it's a pretty big field.we flew over it and the flowers opened up.

they got to butterfly field and fawn woke up the butterflies.they flew around periwinkle and we stood back.when they started to clear we yelled.

"surprise!"

"oh!your friends did all this?"periwinkle smiled at us.we flew over to them.

"they wanted to surprise you. everyone, this is periwinkle, my sister."

"hello. it is nice to meet you. i am rosetta. this is..."she talked to periwinkle weirdly and i'm glad vidia stopped her.

"ro, she's a winter fairy. she's not from the moon."she said,annoyed.

rosetta waved her hands around."oh, right. i know, i know. i'm just so excited!"

periwinkle smiled."it's great to meet all of you."

"this is so remarkable! you two are sisters!"silvermist said and went closer to the sisters.

"yeah."vidia said and put her arm around tink's shoulder."a little fairy-to-fairy advice. tink can be tricky to get along with at times."

"yeah. look who's talking?"i told her."don't worry,tink's great,vidia doesn't know what she's talking about."

"we can't believe you're over here!"fawn told her.

iridessa flew closer to periwinkle and pointed to the machine."so... are you cold enough?"

"oh, yeah. it's perfect."periwinkle said and did a little spin but got out of the snow area."oops."

the girls awed and rosetta took the flower from behind her ear and gave it to periwinkle."oh, i nearly forget. this is for you. it's called a periwinkle also."

"thank you. i'll keep it forever."periwinkle waved her hand across the flower and instantly it was encased in a thin layer of frost.wow!that's amazing.it's like a cover.

"look at that!"

"it's frost. she and her friends practice in the frost forest. you should see it."tink said.i'm glad that she's happy with her sister.

"oh, you should see tink on ice skates.she's a natural."oh,they went ice-skating.i really want to see that.she probably fell.

"it's only because you had that lost thing."

vidia grimaced."uh, she collects lost things, too?"

tinker bell and periwinkle spoke at the same time."yeah!"

i laughed at vidia's face while silvermist said."you guys are so alike."

"i know. even our wings are identical. that's why they sparkle. let's show them."tink turned her back to periwinkle.i thought she's gonna turn around too but she suddenly started to look very ill and fell.i sped over to her and managed to grab her before she fell.

slowly,the frost fairy sank to the ground.we noticed periwinkle's wings slowly beginning to drop.

"i don't feel so..."

"is she all right?"fawn asked,worried.

"i think she's getting a little too hot."rosetta said.

periwinkle leaned on me so i supported her but i was on the ground."my wings... i can't feel them."

"i think they're too warm."we looked up and saw that there was barely any snow.

"oh, the snowmaker!"bobble cried out.

"it's running out of ice!"clank told us.

"we have to get her back to the border!"i told them.

"tink, what about the queen?"periwinkle asked.

"there's no time. clank, grab some ice. we'll wrap her wings."we took the ice and leaf and wrapped it.

"okay. let's go. hurry!"tink said and she took her right side while i supported periwinkle on her left.