we were all quiet,no one had anything to say.i was about to go inside but the owl screeching stopped me.i squinted my eyes to see better.i gasped when i saw hundreds of owls flying to the tree.

periwinkle flew u to them and i saw her stop next to the owl in the front.milori must be on that owl.the winter fairies split up and i saw a lot of them fly around the tree trying to save other seasons while some helped to cover the tree.

"oh, my goodness."fairy mary smiled in amazement next to me.

"look, bobble! the snowy owls!"clank hollered out.the owls were carrying our baskets.they were the most beautiful creatures i have ever seen.

"ah!"i turned around to see ro's blanket fly away from her but the guy from winter forest grasped it before it could fly off completely.he gave it back to ro who smiled and blushed.i smirked knowingly at that smile."thank you."

"stay warm."he winked at her and flew off.

ro followed him with her eyes as he led a group."oh."i raised my eyebrow and nudged her teasingly.she blushed even more and smiled down at the ground.

winter fairies managed to freeze everything that hadn't frozen including the tree.

periwinkle and her friends came down to us and perwinkle started to say something when a deep voice spoke before her.i gasped when i saw milori walking closer to us.i immediately begun to blush.he looked really good despite the situation."we've done all we can. join the others."he looked at tink and girls while queen and i went closer to him."the freeze is upon us. you must take cover."girls looked at me but i nodded my head for them to go.periwinkle and her friends went to the edge of the tree while my friends went to take a cover.

"will everything be all right?"i asked milori.the queen and him stood close to eachother and i saw so much resemblance.he looked at me for long before sighing.

"i don't know. i've never seen anything like this."i sadly frowned and for the first time let my mind rest.they i felt the cold creeping onto my arms.i gave my coat to the girl and kept my cold wings close to my body.i begun shivering and a cold breath escaped my mouth.something warm was placed on my shoulders and i looked up to see milori's chest few inches from my face.why is he so tall?i smiled at him as his cloak warmed me up.

"thank you, milori."milori nodded at me with slight smile."please, take cover."he looked at his sister."both of you."queen grasped my arm and lead me inside but before we entered i turned around and looked at his wings.the right one was half gone.queen and i entered the shelter and girls hugged my close when i sat down next to them.

it begun darken more and more until it stopped and it was pitch black inside.we all shivered in darkness and cold.if this never happend would i have met milori.probably not.even if i don't know him i like him already so much which never happend.sure,some of guys were attractive but no one compared to him,goodness why am i comparing other to him?

the light blinded me from a small hole in the leaves.i panted as i crawled outside,others following me.everything was covered in frost but the sun was shining brightly.it was an amazing sight.but did the plan work?was the tree saved?we all walked to the wellspring of the pixie dust.i touched the frozen icicle and looked at it with saddened eyes.the sun brightened more and more and the ice begun to melt.i looked down,there is no way the dust will come.i heard excited gasps and looked up.i smiled as i saw the dust flowing.from the small stream to the biggest one ever.i jumped up and down and hugged tink.i watched in amazement as a lot of fairies flew around happily but with a frown.i want to fly.

"lea!come on!"i heard yelling of my friends but they stopped when they noticed my frown and flew down.tink walked to me and grabbed my hands in hers.

"lea,what's wrong?"

i slowly let milori's cape fall from my shoulders just like my tears.everybody around us gasped at the sight of my wings.the left one was broken few inches away from my back.