3

It's been 2 weeks since that happened.
I was happy at first but now...AGH i cant explain it's like i want to be bothered by him , as usual class is done. Should.. I visit the library??

I get up to my seat and started arranging my things. At hallway i saw a familiar figure.
"Inui.."

He passed by at me like I didn't exist..He have a lot of bruises.. what happened? Wait what! Why am I concerned to him?! It's nothing okay! Let's just go to the library.

I found some interesting book it was the little prince a french book i guess. I lay my head to my arm while reading.

"Yes inui is black dragon! But mikey is freaking hot! The leader in toman!"
"Ya someone might heard us!"
"But everyone knew that inui is in a gang!He's also so cold to everyone! Is he even a human? He don't like girls u know?Add his bestfriend koko too!"

I got goosebumps.. WHAT HE IS IN A GANG?!

"You saw inui? He has a lot of bruises! There must have be a fight that occured!"

I got up.. and run to the exit of the library. I didn't know what i was thinking im just running and running.. I said it didn't i? I shouldn't be concerned of him i just known him for a few days..

Or because of the.. spark i felt with him..?

I quickly change my shoes at the entrance. I was finding his motor.. I didn't remember what plate no. is it.. where is he?

I keep glancing back and forth trying to find his figure. Then at the road i saw him starting his bike.

"INUI!!" I run towards him

I touch his bruises. I Can't think properly.. why am i being like this he's a bad guy! He's in a gang! But.. he's good to me..

He stopped my hand from touching his bruises "why.. are you crying?"

Shook.. I didn't know my tears were streaming down to my face.

"Why.. why you didn't tell me you were hurt"

He laughed " what? So now ur concern to me? That's new!"

"Baka! don't laugh at me!" I said while wiping my tears. His hand went to my eyes wiping my tears.

"You're being cute right now
You miss me? Now tell me why are you running and finding me ha?"

"It's not ur business! Why you didn't tell me ur a gang member" i said looking away
"Ohhh so what?ur gonna go away from me? Aren't you scared of me?"

"Nevermind.. ja! Im going home see you tomorrow" i said while walking away

he did it again he backhugged me
"Baka you like me didnt you?"
My heart was beating too fast I can't take it
"N-no you got the wrong idea.. it's just because i got too comfortable with you that's why i cared.."

"Then why you didn't break my hug? U liked it"

"Aaa i dont know! Im going home!"
He kissed my neck and whispered "take care baby"

"AAAA!!!" I screamed at my pillow. Why is he being sweet to me?! I thought he's cold!! Or he is just sweet to me? Only me? HAAAA HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FACE HIM TOMORROW

This feels good.. oh my alarm didn't ring it must be still early.. i was singing in the bathroom when reality hits me.. whatdapakkk i still need to confirm if i like inui.

I got out of shower. Should i tie my hair today? I've been hiding my bangs since 1st day i should let it down now and not wear a lot of hair pins.

Walking to this beautiful scenery i would never get tired of this. "Ahh tokyo. Wait I haven't seen a single student going to school.. what day is it?" I looked at my phone and my heart stopped beating

"YAAAAAA IM LAAAAATE"
It's almost lunch. I run to my school and go to my room. Everyone stared at me, their jaw dropped. "Uhh why? Is there something on my face?"

I was about to come in when suddenly my teacher is in hallway

"I'm dead!" I hide and run to the nearest restroom

"I should go to library and wait for lunch break"

Im so stupid omg I probably didn't turn on my alarm huhuhu as usual i lay my head to the table while im staring at the windows when suddenly a hand blocked my sight.

"I've been looking for you"
"Mm" i said lazily and didn't lift my head

I turn my face. My eyes meet a blue eyes with a scar on it.. i turn around and he sniff my head touching it. So relaxing

"You want to skip school? Once in a while should be not bad"

I didn't say anyword because im observing him and trying to answers my feelings. He holds my hand while we walked away to the school.

"Btw ur bangs suit you" he winked at me
Omg this is embarrassing! I can feel my cheeks burning.

For a while
We tried to do all things! Karaoke! Eating!! I didn't notice im having so much fun. Now it is night and also raining.

"Should we dance?"
"Hahaha ur so crazy inui! Let's go!"

We were about to hold our hands when suddenly a spark occured.
"Ouch!"
"Ouch"

We laugh it all together
He hold my waist and put my hands on his shoulder. This feeling is like everything becomes slowmo. I feel like im a princess dancing with my prince at the middle of rain..

This is my first time seeing him smile. We looked at each others eye. The second i know it was our lips touching together.

"Y/n i want to court you, whether you like it or not"

I smiled to him. This side of him i like it..