13

Mikey comes at the scene.. i wonder why he's always there for me at my lowest point.. at my worst..

He offered me in his home.. i didnt say a single word.. it was so fast earlier im just waiting for mikey then this happens..

"If you need anything just ask me.."

I didn't realize it but he started hitting on me like trying to hold my hand.. i would stay inbed all day.. he gave me space.I still can't face mikey.. I didn't know this is the result.. how i wish i sleep at that day at that time like usual.. even he comes home sometimes i still wish im still there but now.. he said to leave..

I'm like a butterfly trying to heal my broken wings in this dark room..

Im still uncomfortable at why mikey smoke and use drugs.. yeah promises are meant to be broken... i crumbled my body.. "it's cold.."

Im now inside of a nightclub..mikey invited me to have drinks.. to enjoy as he said.. i just shot and shot a tequila and inui and koko is watching me. They just let me be

"Geez y/n i didnt know you were such a strong alcoholic"sanzu said beside him is inui eyeing me while laughing.

My visions are blurry but i still can heard the loud music and people talking nonstop.Sanzu winked at mikey .

Mikey come up at me " y/n? Let's go home"

Mm? I asked and im drunk i barely open my eyes. Anyminute i will knock down

I can feel a breath comes at my face.My arms were numb and i felt a lips on mine kissing me.
I heard koko laughing and i knock down I didn't know what happen.

I woke up at night sober. I spend my day sleeping.I gathered all my strength last night that i will talk to mikey today. I left a note for inui saying thank you for letting me stay for 3 days and i have to go back to mikey.

I saw our condo room the nights are on. I opened the door feeling nervous. This feeling is back again.. my memories with him..I saw a lot of mess.. there's trash and bottles of alcohol on the ground. unwashed dishes are in the sink sitting. His clothes are everywhere.. there i saw a packet of drugs and cigarettes butts..

I looked everywhere but i have not seen a single sight of him.. I cleaned the room first. I did the laundry and cook some food. It's already 12 am and he's still not here.. i want to talk to him..

I opened his drawers trying to find some letters . Because he usually wrote the location of their hideout. A folded paper was seen. It is an old bowling club and bonten is written on it.

I putted my jacket and get my phone. I started searching while walking and i found a 15 mins walk distance.

I saw the building it gives an eerie vibes.. i walked inside.. then started to think will he talk to me..?

I heard a sound of gunshot which made me flinch and stumbled on myself

"Ouch!itaaa!!it hurts"

Then everything become quiet

I looked up and saw a figure.. it's koko

"Koko-san... where's inui..?"
"Ooo ur here for him? Let me help you he's at that room" he pointed to a door

He helped me up and walked to the door. He knocked and said "inupi u got some visitor"

The door opened and i saw another man holding the door. We walked inside and there it was i saw him sitting on the center looking at me with a deadly stare

"Give us some privacy" he said and the others immediately leave the room

He's just sitting there looking at me.. i was about to cry seeing his state.. he looks helpless.. he have dark eye bags.. bruises in his face..

"...i-im sorry... are u.. still mad at me..?"

He stand up not breaking our eyes contact. He opened his cellphone and putting it in my face.
My eyes become wide

"Seishu! It-it's no-not like that!"

As i saw a video mikey and me are kissing in the club. It was 2 mins long and mikey is touching my chest area.

He grabbed my hair. "Se-seishu!" The pain in my head

" is this why ur not home for 3 days?"

"Sei-seishu!" As he tug my hair more painfully.

"I-i didn't know that!"

"Did you enjoy kissing him?!"as he eats my lips kissing me with hunger

"Mmmm!" As he pull my hair more

"Y/n! We're still in a relationship! We haven't broke up ! And now ur cheating on me?!"

"Seishu!! I-i swear i- I didn't know that! I didn't kiss him!" As i moan in pain

"Fuck!" As he let go my hair and started choking me

"Then why did u not come home?! I was waiting y/n!"

"S-se-seishu!" As i can feel my breath getting shorter as he choked me

He turned me around and bended my body. He still hold my neck painfully. He slammed his d*ck on me

"This is what u want right?" He said angryly while thrusting on me

"Aah.. n-no! I-dt-stop!" I can feel his balls on my vagina as he slammed deeply

"Want me to fuck you infront of mikey?" He whispered at me while im moaning in a mess

I can feel my cum coming quickly because of the pleasure im feeling "fuck don't cum y/n i just started"

"Se-seishu—do-dont c-cum in-inside" and he tease me by making it more faster. The skin of slapping can be heard in the abandoned building. I can feel his d*ck twitching inside of me

"Seishu!" And he cummed inside of me. I was panting heavily but he still didn't stop thrusting at me that made me to feel the pleasure rising up again.
"Please..stop.."

He stop and pulled out his d*ck. My vagina is wrecked for the sudden action. He pulled my arm to stand up and dress myself.

Im facing him backwards. He hold both of my arms and leaned on my shoulder. I was still panting. I felt my tshirt at the back being wet...is he..crying..?

"Seishu... I didn't cheat on u.. I didn't know that video... im sorry.."

And for the first time i heard his sobs. I force myself to turn around and there he was.. crying in silent trying not to make sounds.. I caress his face as he look at me..

"Y/n.. im sorry... im still mad at you..but  when i said leave im trying to say dont leave... but u still did.... and u didnt come home for 3 days.. i was waiting...for you.." he said while crying resting his head on my shoulders.. it also made me tear up..

I didnt know seeing him cry made me weak..

"Seishu.. shh it's okay im here now.. pelase dont cry my love.."

And he cried loudly, i softly laugh

"U forgive me..? But seishu i swear to my heart I didn't know mikey would do that to me.."

He lifted his head and face mine. I hold both of his cheeks leaning for a kiss..

" i didn't know my baby were such a crybaby.. i love you.. forever.."

" i love you too.."

"Ya! Seishu dont laugh!!" As he tie my shoelace
"Hahahahaha luv! come here! Let's dance in the rain!"

"Yeaaaa coming!!"

The moment become slow, we were running around in the rain while laughing. Seeing his smile make me the happiest person alive..