11

"Luvvv let me look at your face!"

"Aaaaaa im shyyy huhuhu"

He whispered " because of earlier?"

"AAAAAA SHUT UPPP"
he giggles and hug me from behind. We're at the kitchen cooking some foods. He put his head on my shoulder "babyyyy let's have a sudden date!"

"Shut up it hurts down there" i said pouting
"Ooops sorry luv hehe dont worry i will carry u!! I want to show u something!!!" He excitedly jump up and downs

"Ur that excited? Hmmmm Oke!" I kissed his cheeks "hehe i know u can't bear me!"

—————
"Seishuuu! Are we there??"
"Ur such a baby! Yes yess we're here now i will take off ur blindfold and don't open ur eyes yet!"

I whined "aaaaaa" he take off my blindfold and i closed my eyes
"1....2....3!!!"

I opened my eyes.. The tension was making me tear up.. there is a table with the view of oceans. The stars are glittering in the sky.
I can see the toman members holding a banner.

"Will..you..be..my..girlfriend...again..?"
I said while looking at each banners. My tears is falling on my cheeks. I never felt this happy in my life..

"But seishu.. im already ur girlfriend.."

"Luv.. i would love to court you again and again , if u ever get tired of me i will court you again and wait for you to say yes again—- I didn't finish him because i cutted him with my lips on him while tears are falling. I hold both of his cheeks deepening my lips.

I don't remember our memories mikey, but we made a new one with a lot of it. Loving you made me value my life. I know and i feel it that i loved you with all my heart. I didn't remember but i felt it.

"Ayiiieeee" the toman teases but mikey gesture his hand to go away.

I broke the kiss and looked at his eyes
"Seishu inupi.. my answer is always yes.."

He hold my head and lean it to his forehead
"I would never let you go.. shhh don't cry my luv. This ring will indicate that your mine"

"But I didn't bring anything for u!"

"It's okay, your existance itself is enough for me.."

"U know? Ur sooo cute but a tiger in bed hehehe!"

I hugged him and feel his heartbeat. It is beating too fast like mine.

"Let's eat?" He asked. And i responded immediately

"Seishu is so sweet! How i wish it was me!" Chifuyu said

I laughed " chifuyu in bed—

Seishu laughed loudly "HA HA HAAA LUUUV!!STOP IT!" I laughed again

"Congrats...again..."

I looked at the owner of the voice. It's mikey.. I nervously look away I can't see his eyes Im still healing..

"Woooo! Tomans president! I didn't know ur here! My baby looks beautiful right??? Aaaa how lucky i am"

"Y..yes, ja im going"

I smiled forcefully "thanks..?"

"Aaaaaa! Luv eat this!" And we both keep feeding each other

Those two didn't know someone is watching from a far

"She's getting beautiful everyday.."

"Mikey im saying this to you, don't go between them.. a war will happen, u know inupi right?"

"She looks happier with him... she only shows her smile to him.."

Seishu hold my hand while im leaning to his shoulder. We're sitting in a bench admiring the ocean.

"Seishu... Let's get married here.. I would wear a simple white dress and you would wear a tuxedo! the toman's gonna be the uncle of our baby.. A looot of uncles hahahahaha" He hummed at my statement, listening carefully.

"I would pay for everything! Please let me be the one! Ur always paying at our dates,gifts,everything!" He laughed "It's because i love spoiling you"

I hug his arms "Oooooooo but ur also a baby!"
"Everything is okay for me..just stay beside me.."

"Seishu.. don't worry! Don't think something like that! Of course i will not leave u no matter what the reason is!I only love you...."

"You said it to me y/n.. you would not leave me no matter what..then what is..this.."