15

"Koko..?do you believe in soulmates? Past and present?" Inui asked suddenly. The two is hanging put in the shrine where in the past toman's hide out

"Of course! Akane-san i really love her.. in my next life i will definitely find her!"

"But what if in ur next life u forgot her..?"

Koko get annoyed by inui "you have a point.. hayy to be honest, I don't really believe in past lives,another lives that the same person will be our soulmate in our next lives because the moment you fell in love  you can't stop it or avoid it.. why are you still into y/n? Stop stalking her! Mikey might know! They already have a baby you know?"

"Koko.. i heard it from her.. I'm her past lover..I'm so obsessed w her.."

"You know what? Let's go home ur talking nonsense ofcourse im just lying! Past life? Duh who cares"

He lifted his arms trying to catch the stars. At his mind a brutal plan have been made.

———————
"Ken chin! Takemichi! Do everything according to the plan alright? Ja ne! Byebye!"

"Helloo bibiii y/n!!! And also my bibiii in mommy's stomach" y/n laughed at his childishness. Mikey won't stop kissing his two babies.

"Luv? Let's go out tonight, wear something nice!" He winked.

He's at it again spoiling me with his love. The past months is very memoriable to me. Mikey always take care of me, he took a break in his bonten gang because my baby's getting big, we still didn't know the gender tho.

I have a feeling in this night out hmm. I love riding with mikey in his motor.

"Mikey you smelled the same, when we first met..sweet verrry sweeeet" as i hug his lower back.His motor has this sound that makes me feel safe.

"Hehe you love it so i dont change my perfume. Are you cold? We're already there hang on!" As he speed more faster

"Mikeeey! We have a baby u know? please go slow and safe oke?"

"Ofcourse i know that" and he laughed softly.This moment i will treasure it,the way he laugh is so cute

We're already at the destination. Again it was a abandoned building. I  took off my helmet then he touched both my cheeks. I closed my eyes and he kissed me

" i love you" i can see the light sparkling in his eyes. His eyes are always blank but in that moment i saw his eyes telling me that he truly loves me..

I giggled at him " btw why abandoned building again mikey!"

"Hahahaha just hold my hand and wait okay?"
As he lead me to the entrance.

While walking to the stairs he started talking to me "Y/n.. my beloved soulmate.. The moment i first saw you had my heart beat too fast, I didn't feel it in such any situations.. You made me feel different emotions.."

"Yah mikey im gonna cry! Stop it okay?" As I slapped his back. In the other hand we are still holding hand

"Hahahaha just listen okay?"

"Mikey I'm nervous you know?"

"Me too.. So listen, When the darkness surrounded me i lost you..that is also the first time i made you cry.. sorry again for that. I know you're trying to change me but also failed.. But you choosed to stay beside with me. You shower me with your love again.."

He keeps talking until we reach the rooftop. He's still talking

"Now baby look at the view while listening to me, This is the place where i almost lost myself.. but then I remembered i have you.."