2.8 ~ Save the Date

"Please, Jenna can't hear us

"Please, Jenna can't hear us. She's blind."
- Hanna Marin

It was the middle of the night and Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and I were all waiting in Spencer's car as we waited for Emily. "It was just the two of you in Garrett's car?" Hanna asks curiously.

"I didn't know where else to meet him." Spencer says as she shrugs her shoulders. "Wait so what happened? What did I miss?" I ask confused.

"Apparently, Garrett said that we can find the weapon that was used on Ali in the coroner's report." Spencer explains to me. "Why didn't you ask him this stuff somewhere else?" I ask confused.

"It wasn't like I could ask him this stuff down at the precinct." Spencer explains to us. "How'd you get away from him?" Aria asks concerned. "When you sent me that text, I told him it was from my mom. She wanted me home asap." Spencer says to us.

"Am I still shaking? I'm still shaking." Spencer says nervously. "Yeah well we're all shaking." Hanna says annoyed. "Can you turn on the heat? You can make a slushy back here." Hanna says sarcastically.

"Guys. Why would Jenna give him that lantern?" Aria asks confused. "How do you know about that again?" I ask confused. "Mike had it with him." Aria explains as she turns to me.

"Mike had it? Why?" I ask concerned. "He stole it from Garrett's house. I thought he stole it from Jenna, but he said he got it from Garrett Reynold's house." Aria explains to us.

"Mike's still stealing?" I ask worried. "He said he'll stop, but I don't know." Aria says unsure.

I sigh as I lean back on the chair. "Have you talked to him since you guys broke up?" Spencer asks curiously. "Not in person, but I did leave him a voice mail the other day." I say with a small smile.

"Guys come on, why would Jenna give him that lantern?" Aria asks impatiently. "You don't know she gave it to him." Hanna says unsure.

"What do you think, he bought it at the blind artist's crafts fair?" Spencer asks sarcastically. "Of course she gave it to him. The question is when did they become buddies. And why?"

"Spencer they grew up across the street from each other." Hanna says annoyed. "His parents still live in that house. Maybe he's just bringing raw meat to Jenna's cat."

"Toby lives there too and they don't have a cat." Spencer says confused. "Then maybe he's bringing over raw meat to Jenna." Hanna says with a smirk.

"Here comes Em." I say as I scoot over to the middle seat. "Who's living in her house now?" Spencer asks as she turns back to us.

"Some losers who can't figure out the alarm system. They've tripped it like three times and the security company keeps calling her mom in Texas." Hanna explains to us.

I sigh as I see Emily open the car door. "Hey, Em. Everything okay?" I ask concerned. "Yeah, it's fine." She says with a small smile.

"It's just so weird to walk in there and see other people's stuff." Emily says as she shrugs her shoulders.