6.2 ~ Songs of Innocence

"You can't sneak in your own house

"You can't sneak in your own house."
- Emily Fields

As soon as we were reunited with our loved ones we immediately drove up to the hospital. Jason stayed by my side the entire time, constantly leaving kisses on top of my head, his arms were wrapped around me as we sat in the ambulance. It's like he's been trying to make up for lost time.

Eventually we made it to the hospital where they ran some tests, they ended up wrapping up both of my arms with a bandage. I had a cracked rib, but other than that I'm fine. I was currently in Spencer's room with the other girls as we tried to figure out what just happened to us.

"Where is Mona?" Aria asks curiously.

"She's down the hall. And that other girl is down there too, Sara Harvey." Hanna explains to us.

"What about Andrew?" Spencer asks curiously. "What about him?" I ask confused. "I heard them talking in my ambulance... about how they found plans and journals in Andrew's house at the farm where he left the van." Hanna explains to us.

"Andrew Campbell and Charles Dilaurentis are the same person. That's what we're saying, right?" Emily asks worried.

"We're not just saying it, it's reality." Aria says firmly.

"Reality's been through a lot, and so have we." Spencer says exhausted. "You guys, it makes perfect sense. Andrew's always just been there on the edge of things. Always there, helping. Makes me sick just thinking about it." Aria says annoyed.

"So when do we tell the police about Charles?" I ask as I turn to Spencer.

"We don't." She says firmly.

"We don't?" Hanna asks confused. "The cops will know if it's true." Spencer says annoyed. "It is true, Spencer." Aria says frustrated.

"They'll know Andrew is Charles when they find him." Spencer explains to them.

~

It was the next day when I woke up in my hospital bed. The light shining through the window as I sat up straight in the bed. That's when I noticed Jason sitting on the chair as he stared out the window.

"Jason." I say quietly.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" He asks as he walks over to take a seat on my bed.

"Exhausted. I didn't really get much sleep." I say quietly. "Nightmares?" He asks as he holds my hand.

I sniffle and nod my head as I lean against him. "I keep thinking back to that place. I stayed up for hours just thinking about my time down there. Then when I actually do sleep... I--" I say quietly.

"(y/n/n)." He says as he kisses the top of my head. "You don't have to explain." He says quietly.

"I... I just can't stop thinking about it." I say as I wrap my arms around his waist. I sniffle and snuggle into his chest as we both stay silent.