2.10 ~ Touched By An A-ngel

"People would rather sneak behind your back than ask you a direct question

"People would rather sneak behind your back than ask you a direct question."
- Jason Dilaurentis

I woke up around 7 the next morning. Caleb texted me saying he already left for Montecito after he talked to Hanna. Of course Hanna was upset that he left and so was I, but I knew he wouldn't be gone for long.

I took a shower this morning and got ready for the day. Jason was driving me to school today. We were still keeping our relationship somewhat of a secret from the girls. Mainly because they would never shut up about how Jason might be a killer blah, blah, blah. But I don't think he is. Just because he held the field hockey stick in his hands, doesn't mean he killed Alison with it.

And honestly, now that I think about it, hitting someone in the back of the head with the stick doesn't seem like enough force to dent someone's head. You'd have to be really strong to hit someone that hard to knock them out and Jason and I were half drunk during that summer.

I decided not to think about it anymore and grab my outfit of the day. I wore a simple white hoodie and black leggings. I brushed out my hair, grabbed my bag, keys, and phone and headed out the door for school. As I made my way across the lobby I felt someone's eyes on me. I rolled my eyes as I saw the same "forties guy" stare at me as I walked by. Creep.

I smiled when I saw Jason parked outside waiting for me. I quickly gave him a peck on the lips as he drove me to school. "I'll see you later Jason. I've gotta get to class." I say as I grab my bag and exit the car.

"I'll see you later then." He says as he gives me a kiss before walking towards the school. I part ways with him and head on to my first class.

~

It was now lunch time and I was in the cafeteria with Aria waiting for the other girls. "Why weren't you answering your phone?" Emily asks as she walks up the table. "Because everyone has decided to call me last night and I was getting sick of it." I say annoyed.

"I need to talk to you about Jason." Emily says getting straight to the point. I scoff and roll my eyes at her. "I'm serious (y/n). Jason has pictures of you. Creepy pictures." Emily says frustrated.

I raise an eyebrow at her confused. "And you know this how?" I ask as I see Spencer walk over to us. "Spencer and I found a darkroom in his woodshed. He developed photos of you sleeping!" Emily exclaims to me.

"You went in his shed?!" I snap as I turn to Spencer. "Look. I had a feeling he was hiding something and I was right!" Spencer snaps back. "Okay how would Jason even get these photos in the first place?" I ask as I look between them. "It doesn't make sense!"

"That's not the point. The point is Jason has pictures of you sleeping or drugged." Emily says annoyed. "Just stop please. Jason wouldn't do that alright?" I ask annoyed. "You really buy his act of hanging around here, pretending to be concerned about at risk youth?" Spencer asks confused.