Chapter 9

"YO WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE BACK MAN!"

You flinched at the loud voice, you didn't even get chance to turn around because by the time you had you were on the floor.

"Don't be so loud Hashi." You laughed.

"AW THATS SO CUTE!" Some girls gushed.

You wrapped your arms around him, holding him just as tightly as he held you.

"I didn't know your number or that you worked here, I was gonna come see you after school when Toshi told me you were here."

Hizashi let you go, sitting up he gave you a massive grin as he held your shoulders.

"I've got so much to tell you man! I wanna know everything you've been up to as well yo!"

You laughed, shaking your head you stood up and fixed your uniform, waving your hand to the class.

"You guys can go." You laughed.

They thanked you and left, the only people that stayed behind was Iida, Uraraka, Izuku, Jessie and Gabriel.

"Is it okay if we stay miss?" Uraraka asked.

"Course it is!" You smiled.

You headed over to a desk, taking a seat Hizashj sat with you, holding your hand in his as he though his smile fell a little.

"Wanna explain what happened that day?" He whispered.

"Not here." You shook your head, "I will after school. Or ask Toshi."

He nodded, smiling getting bigger and bigger as he looked at the small group of students that still remand, pointing to the all.

"So! Which one of you is her kid?!"

Gabriel flinched and you slapped Hizashi in the stomach, making him groan in pain with a small pout.

"Don't shout, please."

"I'm sorry!" He said a little quieter.

You rolled your eyes, knowing it was the best you were going to get out of him.

Jessie stood up, raising his hand, and holding a hand over his brothers head.

"We are sir. It's nice to meet you! I'm Jessie! This is Gabriel!"

"Yo you have twins?! What the heck?!"

You laughed shaking your head him, walking over you wrapped your arms around the boys with a smile.

"Yup, I got twins Hashi! Guys if you don't know, this is Present Mic."

The group nodded and the bell went, signalling there was a break before the next class.

"You guys should head off, Aizawa is gonna be mad if your late!" Hizashi yelled.

The group got up, rushing to the door the twins kissed your cheeks before rushing away with the others.

"Hey, wanna go to the roof?" You asked.

"Sure thing!"

You hummed, walking along side the loud hero as you headed to the top of the building. There was a nice breeze and bench's up here for students.

"So, can I get an explanation now, I think I deserve one after your suddenly disappearance." Hizashj said quietly.

You sighed, and explained the story to him. You also explained the story about the boys it him, but promised him to keep it a secret. He nodded along and took your hand in his, turning around to face you.

"I thought that was it, Aizawa explained the same story, I just wanted to hear it from you. I didn't speak to him for the rest of the summer because of that, even for a few months after I was still pissed man." He muttered, "ya know, he still wears that locket you got him. Keeps it tucked under his jumpsuit."

You shrugged, laying on the bench, your head in his lap as you stared at the sky.

"I don't care. He could've burned it for all I care."

Hizashi chuckled, running his fingers through your hair.

"Remember when we'd sit up here as teens?" You asked.

"Those were some good times!"

You grinned, ear to ear as you nodded your head, closing your eyes as you took a deep breath.

"I know ya probably don't wanna hear it (Y/N), but I'm gonna warn ya. Aizawa is gonna the speak to you at some point, hear him out?" He asked.

"No."

"At least for me yo, think about it?"

You huffed, locking eyes with your loud friend as you reluctantly nodded.

"I'll think about it for you Hashi, but no promises."

"Deal! I'll take that!"

You jumped up, and so did he, heading over to the edge, you looked over at the school grounds before heading back to the door.

"Welp, I'm gonna head off Hashi, I left my number in your pocket text me!"

With that, you wondered off. You had no other classes to teach, so you decided to head out to the car while you waited for the boys.

As you were walking through the building, you bumped into someone.

You stumbled backwards a little, rubbing your head.

"Tsk, look where you're going." A gruff voice grumbled.

Looking up, you locked eyes with them, and the pair of your froze