Part 2

Bella's pov

I was home,doing the boys's homework,I was crying while doing this. They treat me like shit,my family treat me like shit,my life is shit. The only person that treats me good is my grandma. As I was done with their homework I did mine and then studied a bit.

"I can't anymore" I whispered to myself as I was in bed crying and overthinking my life. I went to the bathroom and took the razor. I put it on my skin and....1 cut,2 cuts,3 cuts,4 cuts and it kept going until I saw blood on my whole arm,I didn't go too deep and I'm really used to it,I've done this for a while now.

Mom: "dinner is ready"

I heard my mom yelling from downstairs,I wasn't hungry or at least that's what I was telling myself. I cleaned up myself from blood and wore a hoodie,I laid in bed and I thought about falling asleep when I heard loud bangs on the door

Dad: "open this fucking door"

I didn't reply to him.

Dad: "I said FUCKING OPEN IT"

He yelled mad,I flinched and slowly walked to the doors opening them. He looks so mad.

Dad: "didn't you hear your mother saying dinner is ready? Huh?"

Bella: "I..I did but i"

Dad: "gosh why cant you be like your sister"

Bella: "I'm sorry"

I said looking down,but as soon as I looked up..i regretted it immediately,I felt how my cheek started burning from pain. Yup,he slapped me. I was hurting but I learned how to bottle up my emotions.

I walked downstairs with him and ate dinner,I barely ate anything tho. I washed dishes afterwards or else I'll get another slap.

*flash back*

Bella: jeg hetter Bella,hva med deg?

???: jeg er Marcus og det er min tvillingbror martinus.

Bella: omg tvillingbrødre? det er så kult!!

Martinus: haha ja,det er det

Marcus : vil du henge med oss senere?

Bella: JA, vi sees snart!<3

The twins: ha de

Bella: ha de

*end of flash back*

A tear slipped out of my eyes and i fast whipped it,we were so young then. I laughed at the fact that I thought we'll be best friends forever.

I did my night routine and then went under the covers trying to fall asleep.

Morning:

*Alarm* I woke up hearing the voice of the alarm,I turned it off and did my morning routine,I wore a hoodie and leggings. I ran downstairs and wore my shoes took my bag and phone and walked to school and yes I don't eat breakfast.

As I walked in school I saw the boys and gave them their homework,but idc they'll not leave my alone.

Marcus: "there is something wrong with my homework."

As I heard him say that I looked at the note book,oh well yes that's true...I didn't notice that mistake.

Bella: "I'm sorry about it"

I whispered low turning around to my locker but I felt a tight grip around my arm,i fast looked back to see Marcus. He was twitching my arm,well it wouldn't hurt if there wasn't cuts under the sleeves. I moaned lightly in pain as I tried to pull my arm from his grip. He looked at me for a bit and let go of my arm,he looked at me and for a second I thought he was going to pull my sleeves up but he didn't,luckily the bell rang and everyone walked to their class and so we did too.

As class was over I looked over the boys just for few seconds,and i noticed martinus staring at me...again. It wasn't the first nor the last time to see him staring.

Martinus's pov:

I saw her,standing there looking in her locker probably trying to hide from the monsters that I call my friends. They bully her,and I stand there doing nothing...absolutely nothing. That's not what my parents taught me. Well our fans be proud when they know what we do? Ofc not.

???: "hey baby"

I heard a voice saying,I recognized it fast.... Evelyn. My girlfriend.

I pulled her in for a kiss,that turned into an intense make out. Fuck I'm horny now.

Martinus: "meet me at the cleaning room in Middle of the class"

Evelyn: "ok"

As I whispered that to her I talked to the boys a bit,class started. I excused myself and walked to the cleaning room. Few minutes later Evelyn walked in. I smirked as I saw her and she did too.

I pinned her to the wall next to the door and we started kissing intensely as I started to undress her,we were completely naked now. I rolled a condom around my dick and spread her legs entering her fastly. After few minutes I pulled out cumming. We got dressed up and walked out of the room.

Yes our relationship is based on this. Most popular guy dating most popular girl just like that.

Marcus pov:

We were in class as Martinus left and few minutes later Evelyn left too,I knew what was going to happen...they'll fuck. But I hope he use a fucking condom. Anyways as I was sitting there the teacher started to take our homework that Bella actually did...I don't know why are we doing this and I don't even have a reason to hate her,we used to be friends....but what my FrIeNdS say is that we should bully her bc we are so popular in school.

Teacher: "Why didn't you do your homework,Bella?"

I heard miss Annabel say as she looked at Bella who had her head down. Wait...she didn't do her homework? I mean she did ours why not hers?

Bella: "I..I was st tudying f for an exam and I had a..a lot to do...I totally forgot. Sorry"

What? She's lying!! I mean she did our homework noway she forgot...ughh I shouldn't care...should I?

Suddenly my brother and his girlfriend walked in class and we all knew what was going on,I mean I already know but whatever.

The boring as fuck school day kept going.

Lol this is boring,it's only the start tho😫