Part 11

Marcus's pov:

Hell fucking yes THEY FINALLY HAD SEX OMG YES.

You might wonder WTF IS SO COOL AB IT? Imma tell you,so I know Martinus likes Bella for a pretty long time,and I also noticed how Bella sometimes get nervous around him or how she blushes when he complements her... so I'm really happy ok?

Now you might also wonder... DIDNT YOU FUCKING SAID U LIKE HER? Well y'all are dumb so you didn't notice when I said "I like her as a friend" she's literally like Emma or silje to me lol. The party was done and everyone has already left,I cleaned the house a bit...I mean I'm so tired rn so ig I'll clean tomorrow when mom is home,she texted me saying they'll be home around 5 am so like yea. I heard some screams,that's funny at some point.

I ran upstairs to my room,I took my clothes off and threw them in laundry It's so cold here but I'm too lazy to were pjs or whatever so I took another blanket and I fell asleep in boxers only.

Gerd Anne's pov:

It has been a long day with me and Kjell,we did some work and visited my family..after all today was the boys birthday. I got a text from Marcus saying "hey mamma,the party is over already half an hour. I cleaned a bit but yk we are so tired so if you walked in the house and it's a bit of a mess I promise we'll clean it in the morning when we wake up. For now good night,bye" I laughed at how cute Marcus is,he's super caring towards me and always tries to help he's just the sweetest son a woman could wish for.

It was about 5 am now as we have arrived to the house I walked with Kjell and there was a lot of get boxes that aren't opened yet,lots of birthday cards and some drinks spelled on the floor. I know it's not alcohol since I told the twins no alcohol in my house I really don't care if they drink or something bc we all did in the end. But not in our house bc I don't want teenagers to do shit or maybe idk ruin something. And Marcus always listen to what I say so like yea.

Kjell: "I think they had a lot of fun"

Anne: "I think so too"

I walked upstairs slowly,I walked in Martinus's room first..all I saw was him laying in bed but then I noticed that there was clothes everywhere in the room I walked a bit closer and I saw a girl laying next to him,it's Bella,I've always shipped them...hmm a bit suspicious and I know exactly what they have done. Let's hope Martinus used protection! I didn't want any of them to wake up so I walked out of the room and went to Marcus's room. He was laying on his stomach,his long hair falling on his face and his mouth slightly open. I had to giggle ab that. He have always been so cute when sleeping,always peacefully. I left his room and Kjell put emma in her bed since she was sleeping in the car. We walked to our room and fell asleep.

Bella's pov:

I woke up couple of minutes ago,I'm so tired. My legs hurt a bit and so does my private area,I think it's normal for the first time right? I just stayed there laying until I felt hands pulling me more close to a body. Martinus.

Martinus: "I see you are already awake" he whispered kissing my neck since I still have my back to him

Martinus: "good morning" he whispered turning me to him. He pulled me more close to him and kissed me long but with passion.

Martinus: "hope you slept well cutie"

Bella: "I did" I said blushing

Martinus: "that's great" he said and sat up

Martinus: "wanna get breakfast?"

Bella: "y..yea sure"

Martinus: "great. Let's go" he said pulling me up while he's still sitting but I refused pushing myself down on the bed

Martinus: "what's wrong??"

Bella: "Martinus!!! I'm naked" I said blushing and he laughed

Martinus: "oh come on. Like I didn't see you naked yesterday" he said getting up completely naked.

It was kinda awkward to look at him but like he really didn't care at all,I was blushing hard. He just laughed

Martinus: "come on get up. I mean 1 I've seen you naked yesterday and 2 your body is perfect so get tf up" he said

I sighed and got up turning completely red like a tomato as soon as I saw how he's staring at me. It's just kinda uncomfortable he was already dressed,shorts and no shirt as I was ab to grab my underwear he took them.

Martinus: "let me help you" he said and started to help me dress. And then he grabbed my bra and clipped it. After that he kissed my shoulder

Bella: "what was that for?" I asked confused

Martinus: "just because I got you in bed,it doesn't mean I care less and that's why I'm doing this" he smiled

Martinus: "oh and you should feel special,I swear to the lord I've never done this with any girl" he added,I had a big smile now across my face

Bella: "oh..well I guess I should" I giggled

He pulled me closer to him and leaned in ready to kiss me but

Knock knock

Martinus: "seriously...why now" Martinus mumbled and I giggled

Martinus: "wait a second please" he yelled and then opened his closet he gave me one of his hoodies

Martinus: "put it on. It'll be like a dress on you since you're so little" he said smiling and as I did he opened the doors. It was Marcus,he had a smile mixed with a smirk on his face.

Marcus: "so Martinus,Bella? Had fun yesterday night?" He asked sitting on Martinus's bed. Luckily we've already put the clothes on the chair Martinus has in his room

Martinus: "shut up Marcus"

Marcus: "what? It was clear enough what y'all were doing. Your voices were literally heard downstairs,lucky you mom n dad weren't home"

I was at this point turning hella red if that's even possible.

Marcus: "oh and mom said breakfast is ready,so now let's go eat" he said and walked out.

We followed him downstairs,I had the hood on my head bc I don't want anyone to look at me blushing asf. We sat down on the dinning table and ate breakfast.

Anne: "so Martinus,Bella? Had fun yesterday huh?"

Martinus: "moooom" Martinus yelled blushing hard,I've never seen him this shy before.

We (Marcus,Martinus and I) spent the day playing and talking. It was so much fun.

A/N
And with that I'm asking,will Martinus make bella his,soon? Will anyone get in between their relationship,will he stay loyal,will he tell the fans and will the fans accept Bella? Let's wait n see