Part 4

Next day...Bella's pov:

I heard my alarm goes off,I did my morning routine and wore my clothes. I ran downstairs to see my parents talking about how amazing daughter they have not me...Tiffany aka my older sister.

I ran out of the house with my bag,as I walked in school I saw Marcus and his friends...he ignored me...I knew it. I fast walked to my locker but felt how my body got pushed very hard to the locker and I turned around to face William,he smirked and kicked me in my tummy as I fell on the floor in pain,I couldn't hold it anymore and ofc no one would help..just like usual.

He was ready to kick me again and I closed my eyes harshly waiting for the pain but I didn't feel anything.

Marcus: "leave her" I heard Marcus's voice say to William

William: "Marcus!!"

Marcus: "what? You warn me?? I'll lose my reputation? Omg I'm scared mom pick me up. Listen fucker..I'm done with this shit,bullying someone for no reason isn't something my parents raised me to do. If you wanna do it..do it on your own,I'll not take a part of anything bad you'll ever do"

Alexander: "Marcus are you kidding? She's nothing...a bitch"

As soon as Alexander said that,I just had to blink twice and he was on the floor bleeding from his nose from the kick he got from Marcus.

Mason: "WTF BRO?"

Marcus: "don't fucking bro me,if you'll ever touch or hurt her count yourself dead. ALL OF YOU" he yelled mad asf,not gonna lie he scared everyone even me...even tho he was defending me.

Marcus grabbed my hand and walked fast somewhere. As soon as he stopped he looked at me.

Marcus: "are you ok? Did they hurt you?"

Bella: "I'm fine don't worry" I said calm and he looked at me for few seconds then pulled me for a hug,a tight one. I really like his hugs,they are the best.

Marcus: "thank god" he whispered and we pulled away,he smiled and took my hand in his

Marcus: "from now on,I'll always be by your side. Also you don't need to do anyone's homework...I'll beat them all of they asked for it" he said smiling and I nodded

We walked to class and the day kept going,just as boring as usual.

Martinus's pov:

I don't get it,Marcus all of a sudden likes Bella,hangs out with her and cares about her...wtf? No I mean I shouldn't care much but...whenever he's with her I get this type of jealousy in me...I don't know why but I just feel it.

I was in class sitting with Evelyn,she was talking about god knows what...I wasn't concentrating bc i was focused on Marcus and Bella how they talk and how he makes her laugh.

I want to be the one who makes her laugh.

Class ended and we walked out of it,I saw them holding hands and walking to the cafeteria together...our 'old' group of friends walked to Marcus,few minutes later he got mad and they started fighting...then they left.

I want to be the one who protects her

Evelyn: "are you even listening?" I heard my girlfriend's voice saying and I looked at her

Martinus: "I'm sorry,what did u say?" I asked her

Evelyn: "I said I want to go shopping,and I'll probably go buy some lingeries wanna come with me?" She asked smirking,to be honest I for the first time wasn't excited to fuck her or whatever...I think I lost feelings for her...as if there was feelings ever in the first place.

Martinus: "Sure" I said and she sighed,she talked about some other stuff that I just pretended I was paying attention to.

Bella's pov:

I was walking home with Marcus now,he wanted to walk with me so I couldn't say no...

He was telling me about how is it to be famous. He talked about the fans,edits,support,hate and everything else related to a fandom.

Marcus: "actually are you in any fandom? I mean I'm just curious"

Bella: "no. I'm not into any fandom...I do like some singers but I'm not a fan you know?"

Marcus: "cool. Who's your fav singer"

Bella: "Olivia Rodrigo"

Marcus: "oh cool,she have a nice voice and I've listened to some of her songs....but they are kinda all sad or something"

Bella: "yea..I like sad songs I have no idea why tho"

Marcus: "interesting"

I giggled a little and we were already in front of my house,I felt sad the second I saw the doors.

Bella: "gotta go,see ya tomorrow?" I asked trying to smile....

Marcus: "of course,imma pick you up and we'll walk to school together. Bye" he said and we hugged and he gave me a high five.

As he started walking to his house I walked into mine.

Tiffany: yea and I'll buy this shirt as well,and this one and......

I heard my sister saying to my mom as I walked into the kitchen. "I'm home" I said but mom just looked at me for few seconds then back at my sister.

Tiffany: "so I basically need 1000 kr"

Mom: "sure,take my card."

Bella: "but that's not fair. Couple of months ago I asked for 500kr and you didn't give me." I said in an unfair tone

Mom: "it's none of your business young lady"

Bella: "but I...."

Mom: "I don't want to hear more bullshit,shut up and go do your work."

Bella: "ok"

As I said that I walked upstairs and started doing my work. So you can clearly see what I mean about my parents.

Anyways I'm now working as a waitress in a restaurant,bc I really need money and my parents do not give me any and if they do they don't give me enough for what I need as a girl. So I just started working like 2 months ago and everything is going great so far.