Fulfilling wishes

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting in the cafeteria with my friends, when Alan approached us.

"Jungkook, you know there are three new students in the school.", He said while catching his breath.

"Really?",Jinyoung asked in excitment, sitting beside me.

Alan nodded his head.

"Means new targets,huh?",I said smirking.

"Jungkook, I think you should meet them.", Alan said with the same smirk as mine.

"Of course, I will, but where's Rick?", I asked.

"He didn't came yet, he said he'll be here till Lunch time, as he was having a headache, due to yesterday's party.", Jinyoung replied.

"Oh ok, anyways I'm going, bye see you all later.", with that I left the cafeteria.

I was on my way,when my eyes landed on Taehyung, talking to some girls.

This is the first time, I'm seeing Taehyung talking to girls so comfortably. With increased curiosity, I approached them and asked," Who are you three?"

They stopped laughing and looked towards me.

"Oh Jungkook!! Look I made new friends, more like sisters.", Taehyung exclaimed while looking at those girls.

"Oh that's good but who are they?", I asked again.

"I'm Kim Y/N.", the girl with glasses replied. Why I'm feeling like I've seen her before? Her eyes are familiar. They looks just like her. I was thinking this but my thoughts got cut off by that girl Y/N.

"She's Emma and she's Tiara.", She continued with introducing the rest two.

"And who are you?", the girl which Y/N introduced as Emma, asked back.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook.", I replied with zero intrest.

Y/N's POV

This boy, What does he think of himself. And to whom he's showing this attitude,huh?

I can rip him apart, like right now!!

Ugh!!

"Calm down Y/N, for the sake of our mission.", Emma whispered in my ears.

Gosh!! She knows me too well.

My thoughts got cut off by the sound of the bell ring.

And before I could say anything to that boy, he ran off. Wierdo.

My thoughts again got cut off by Taehyung's voice. Can anyone please for once, let me complete my thoughts??!!

"Let me show you the principal's office, you must have not taken the time table, have you??", Taehyung asked.

Ok. But he's soooo sweet!!

'Y/N you're a Mafia Queen, why are you doing these kind of things??!! Shut up and focus on the thing you came here for!!', I thought.

"No we had taken it before only, but thanks anyways.", Emma replied, cutting off my thoughts, yet AGAIN.

"Oh that's great, which section do you have btw?", Taehyung asked.

"Umm....mine is D.", I said checking the time table.

"Oh!! That's awesome, Me and Jungkook are also in that section only!!", Taehyung replied excited, which somehow made me smile.

"What about yours??", he continued, asking Emma and Tiara.

"Too bad but we are in Section A.", Emma replied, while Tiara pouted.