Last Shot!!

Third Person's POV:

"Jungkook, have you cleaned the kitchen??", Y/N asked, entering the living room.

"Yes babe, I did.", He replied, standing up from the sofa and coming towards her to hug her.

"Then clean the living room too.", Y/N ordered, dodging his hug, and sitting comfortably on the sofa.

"I swear, If I knew, my future with you, would be like this, I would've never proposed you that day.", Jungkook whined, pouting like a baby.

"Well, now you can't change anything, so do whatever I say. Also stop pouting, that's Tiara's job.", Y/N said, playing with her new born daughter.

"She got that from her dad only.", Jungkook commented, with a proud smile.

"Can't deny tho. My husband is the second cutest person ever.", She replied, making Jungkook frown.

"Second?? Who's first then??", He asked, jealous yet with curiosity.

"Ofcourse my Tiara!!", She exclaimed, kissing Tiara's cheeks, making her giggle.

"Hey no!! I'm the cutest!!", Jungkook sulked.

And that's how they started their daily bickering again.

Eventhough they both got married and have a beautiful daughter, they still fight with each other like 8 year old kids.

After their graduation, Y/N didn't went for any missions. She decided to quit her mafia business, when she got pregnant with Tiara.

Eventhough, Y/N suggested Emma to become the new Mafia Queen, she rejected the offer saying, that she is not ready for that position, and that it only belongs to Y/N.

Currently, their gang is without a leader, which gradually increased the crimes. And the other gang leaders are thinking that they can rule now.

Key word bieng thinking.

The room filled with silence, as soon as a familiar voice rang in their ears, interrupting Tiara's little enjoyment, which she was getting, seeing her parents arguing like small childrens.

"Can't you both stay without an argument, atleast for a day??", Scarlet yelled, making Taehyung flinch, who was standing just beside her.

"Wait-When did you came??", Jungkook asked, suprised, forgetting the fight.

"Just now only.", Taehyung replied, before engulfing Y/N in a tight hug.

"I missed my sis a lot!!", He exclaimed.

"Me too!! But oppa!! This Jungkook guy is really irritating!! He always eats my chips too!!", Y/N complained, making Taehyung turn towards Jungkook, with an "angry" expression.

"I told you to not make my sister sad, didn't I??", Taehyung said, making Jungkook, open his mouth wide, in disbelief.

"What??!! Before being her brother, you're my best friend!! And you're taking her side??!! I'm-", Jungkook got cut off by Scarlet, yet again.

"Yah!!!! Will you all stop it now??!! I'm hungry!!", She whined, making Y/N chuckle.

"Ya first let's eat dinner, but wait-where is Emma??", Y/N asked.

"Oh she said, she'll be here in 10 minutes.", Jungkook replied.

"Ok then!! I'll set the dining table, till then Emma will be here too.", Y/N said, to which everyone nodded.

Taehyung sat beside Tiara and made her sit on his lap. He gave her the toy which he and Scarlet bought for her, making her eyes sparkle. He then started making wierd faces, to which she started giggling.