Back To Work

Third person's POV

"Where is that book??", Y/N asked, more to herself, frustrated.

"Check on the next shelf, it might be there.", Jungkook suggested.

"Yeah.", She replied, moving towards the next shelf.

"There it is!!", She exclaimed, after searching there for 5 minutes.

She tried to take it, but to her unfortune, her hieght didn't helped.

Jungkook noticed it and let out a soft chuckle,

Finding her efforts cute.

He walked towards her and stood behind her, before reaching out his hands to the book, she was trying to get.

"You should've asked for my help.", Jungkook said, in a teasing tone.

"I didn't needed your help.", Y/N snapped back at him, trying to snatch the book from his hand.

"Oh really??", He asked raising an eyebrow, a playful grin didplaying on his face, stretching his hand up, making it difficult for her, to snatch the book.

Y/N passed a done look to him, to which he giggled.

"If you wanna play with your kids in the future, then you better return it to me.", Y/N said with a poker face.

After realising, what she said, Jungkook's eyes widened, before letting out an impressed chuckle.

"Oh really?? Then lets see how much power you got.", Jungkook said, with a smug look, oblivious of what he's inviting for himself.

"As your wish.", Y/N said simply, before hitting his balls, making him loose his grip on the book, fall on the floor and groan in pain.

"Messed up with wrong person, Jeon.", She said, after catching the book, which he left in the air.

"Urgh!! You're so bad!!", He said, still groaning.

"Tell me something, I don't know.", She sassily replied, before getting out of the Library, leaving him like that.

-------------------------

Y/N's POV

I love, I love, I love myself!!

My phone rang.

I immediately picked it up, after seeing Tiara's name displaying on the screen.

"Hello?", I said.

"Y/N, come to the headquaters.", She said, somewhat serious.

"What happend? Is there something wrong?", I asked, with a little worry.

"You just come here, I'll tell you everything.", She replied.

"Ok.", I said, and cutted the call with a deep sigh, wondering what happend.

"There's something serious.", I mumbled, before, exiting the school campus.

-------------------------

Meanwhile,

Third person's POV

'Urgh, how can a little cute looking girl, like her, can make me suffer this much??!!', Jungkook thought, still lying on the floor.

After about 6-7 minutes, he got the courage to stand up properly.

He left the library, in hope to find her waiting for him, in the hallway, but to his vain, she already left the campus, and would be probably walking towards her car.

"Where did she go? Did she left already?", He asked, more to himself.

He went out of the campus, to see if she's at the gate, just to see her getting in the car.

"I should follow her car, maybe I find something.", He said to himself.

And with that, he sat on his bike, and wore his halmet, before following the car.

Meanwhile Y/N,

After noticing the same bike follwing her for almost 10 minutes now, Y/N told her driver to change the direction.

"Drive the car towards my appartment.", She ordered the driver, which he obeyed.

"Who's that person?", She mumbled.

After 15 minutes, she reached her appartment. She got inside, and peeked from her window, trying not to be seen.

After ressuring that the person on the bike, is not outside her building anymore, She got out and her driver drove her to the headquaters.

-------------------------

Y/N's POV

I entered the building, and everyone stood up, before bowing in front of me. I told them to sit down, and continue with their work.

I then went inside my office, just to see some dead serious faces, turning towards me.

"Tell me, what happend?", I asked with as serious face as their's.

-------------------------

Meanwhile,

Jungkook's POV

"Am I doubting her, without any reason??", I asked myself.

"But what if she recongnized me, and that's why she went to her house, straight??" I wondered.

"But what if, I'm just overthinking??"

"Ugh!! I need a break!!", I sighed, frustrated.

-------------------------

Meanwhile,

At Y/N's Office

Third Person's POV

"WHAT??!!", Y/N exclaimed, shocked, after hearing Tiara's words.

-------------------------

OKIE!! So here's the 14th part.....😃😃

And I hope you enjoyed it!!

Also,

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, to all of my fellow Indian Citizens.....😃😃🇮🇳🇮🇳

Byee!!