VII- Vianna

Love is patient, love is kind.

- 1 Corinthians 13:4

I have been patient, long been patient and you cant blame me if I have nothing but hatred for George. Yes. I still miss US, being together, just like before when we would cuddle and would listen to each other's heartbeat as we watch the sun set but everything is gone now.

I know, this is all my fault. I dont blame George. Never. I should just blame myself. I didnt doubt what we have. I have given my all and just trusted him. Even if i felt back then that something was wrong, I didnt do anything to confront him or ask him. I just sailed with him because we promised our forever... I am so naive. I thought everything was perfect just because he is George and I am Vianna.

It was his wedding vow that I held on for the past 10 years until I discovered how he made me foolish for having so much faith in him.

"My Vianna, I dont have everything in the world, I have a dark past and yet you love me just the way I am. You have become my light and my strength. God knows how blessed I am for having you. I may not be the best groom in the world, but I promise, I will love you more than anyone else. I will always be by your side. We will dance in the rain, share our kare-kare, and face all challenges together. God will always be the center of our love. My Vianna, you are mine and I am yours alone."

Watching the sun set by myself in the same beach where we had our first date, where he asked me to marry him and where we had our first night together, I cant help but feel broken. I have been crying all day but it seems like my eyes cant have enough of it.

"Vianna?"--- I was surprised, yes, once more, upon seeing Adrian's signature dimple and coffee brown eyes looking at me while he offer his Pokemon handkerchief. As in seriously? He is still a Pokemon fan? Just like when we were in high school? What was his favorite? Was it Pikachu or Meowth? Why do I even try to recall those stuff?

"Oh... Vianna.. Please. Dont give me that kind of look. I am not a stalker. See?"--- Adrian turned around showing me his full diving attire.

"Ahmm... Thank you."

"There. My princess is smiling now. Why are you crying my princess?"--- his eyes are just on mine, patiently waiting for my reply.

"Please dont call me that!"--- I snapped. We are not teenagers anymore. We are matured adults. We are married. I am married.

"No matter how you age, you still look as radiant and as breath-taking as my princess. My one and only princess."

Adrian. How would I forget him? We are each other's first puppy love. We knew back then that we liked each other but chose to remain friends because we both wanted to become someone big someday. I wanted to be a doctor and he wanted to be a lawyer and we promised each other that we have to do good in school so we can fulfill our dreams. I was always good in Science and he was always good in History and English. We were Mr. and Ms. Intramurals, Prom Queen and King and even Mr. and Ms. Teen Southville High. We were supposed to go to the same university to support each other but then, when we were both about to enroll, he got a call from his parents that he had to leave. I never heard anything from him since then. Why do they always leave me? Why?

"I know I have to explain a lot of things and I am sorry. I am sorry for leaving you. For not keeping my promise. Look Vianna, I..."

"No need to explain anything. I know you have reasons."--- I was about to leave when he pulled me close to his arms.

"I will always love you Vianna.."---- He whispered. His voice was caressing and was full of longing. Perhaps of the joyful past we shared together, of the happy moments when we would play chess together, sit beside each other at our school bus service and just talk about non-sense stuff, watch movies together and play hide and seek under the Mango tree.

I had to pull together all my strength and was about to push him when I saw him dragged away from me.

"Who are you!?"---- George's eyes had gone mad. He was about to give Adrian hard hitting but I ran and covered him.

"Look, I am not doing anything wrong. So please stop and leave us. You dont know anything. Just LEAVE."--- I shouted in between my sobs.

"Why are you doing this to me Vianna? Do you really want ours to end?! Tell me. Tell me!"--- his eyes were pleading.

What am I supposed to do now? I dont want to give them both wrong impressions. I am still mad at George but I wanted to run to him and tell him that we still have chance. YES. We do. But I cant. I cant just let it happen yet. I wanted to protect Adrian from George. After all, he is still my friend, my childhood friend and I dont want him hurt because of me.

I walked out, plugged my headset and listened to a Westlife song I downloaded from App Store.

***

What would it take for you to see
To make you understand that I'll always believe
You and I can make it through
And I still know I can't get over you
'Cause when our love seems to fade away
Listen to me hear what I say

I don't wanna feel the way that I do
I just wanna be right here with you
I don't wanna see, see us apart
I just wanna say it straight from my heart
"Oh baby I miss you, I do"

------Miss You (Westlife)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Its Miss You of Westlife on the cover now. I know this is now a little bit of dragging and melodramatic, but please hold on. There is always hope for tomorrow right? So just enjoy reading and will update happier chapters soon. Thank you for joining me in this journey readers. This is dedicated to all my followers. I hope you guys find time reading. Comment, vote and help me make the story better. Special shoutout to to my top 5 readers, you know who you are. =) I owe a lot to you. Thanks for inspiring me.

Find time to read my other ongoing story, And I Kiss Brian Goodbye and completed stories--- Agos and Sa Pag-ihip ng Hangin. Catch my blog too at www.lifethoughtsandinspirations.wordpress.com

Thank you and God bless you. Remember, LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND. Jesus has given his life for us because he loves us. Cheers!