~Chapter 4~

Blood Angels Chapter 4

**Hey guys!! just wanted to tell ya sorry for not updating sooner, I have been very busy with school, but it's nice to know that there is still hope for this story. And for that i want to thank you. **

READ

COMMENT

VOTE!

~ENJOY~

I stared back at him, refusing to answer.  His piercing blue eyes stared back, only intimidating me as it seemed the whole world had stopped.

 Time, had stopped.

"What are you?" ...

"Um?... human." I replied quizzically.

He laughed, almost mockingly as he averted his gaze to the ceiling. His voice, silky smooth, like butter sliding down hot toast dripping to a plate of mirrors. 

"That my dear; you are far from!"

His voice echoed off of the pillars in the large room, only bouncing back off the objects to its original center in a booming command.

Ow!  I brought a hand to my ear, cupping it protectively.  Stop shouting, jeez It's like you're yelling into a mic or something.

"Fine if you won't answer that, then answer me this. What were you doing in the woods?"

My eyes widened, being caught off guard.  I didn't expect him to ask that one.  Scratch that; didn't plan on him asking that.  I tore my gaze away from his, feeling suddenly awkward. I mean, how was I supposed to explain to him that I was out there because I had escaped? 

"Escaped from where?"

I jerked my head toward him.

"Stop it!" I menaced looking him straight in the eyes.

He looked taken aback as he cocked his head to the side.

"stop what?"

His honest face, looked like he really wanted to help me, but I couldn't trust him. I couldn't trust anyone. No one could know.  It was bad enough that I had been taken captive by his kind after they had killed my parents, and now? Now I'm alone.  The last of my family is lost in the ash of the death that surrounds us all.

Forever gone, but never forgotten.

From inside my mind I began to hear silent whispers, none of which were mine.  I looked back up at Jake and saw him deep in thought. God dammit! Is nothing sacred!?!

"Get out of my head!!" I yelled both verbally and mentally.

He flinched but thought better of showing his own weakness and began to clench his fists. He sighed heavily walking closer to me.

"Can't you see I'm trying to help you?"

His tone was silent, almost whisperingly, as it sprung from his smooth lips to my waiting ears.  How can someone so honest looking, be the bad guy? I was contemplating my thoughts when he spoke up.

"Please tell me?"

I looked up into his piercing blue eyes, seeming to be locked in time. I felt his hand reach my cheek and stroke a stolen piece of hair away from my eyes.   His minty breath tickled my nose, with every evening timed exhale of oxygen. Something that held us very much apart.

He could live without it.

 I however had to be careful to which I chose.

He pressed on, moving closer to me. I felt the bed sink in as his weight added to mine, giving the bed a silent squeak of discomfort.  A smirk was tugging at his lips as he moved them closer to my ear, saying something but I was too lost in thought to hear it coherently.

My face was puzzled, trying to think of what he had said, but nothing was coming to mind. A sudden gasp escaped my lips as I realized what he was trying to do.  My eyes narrowed as I looked myself down. SHIT! I was practically naked! What the hell!?!? 

"What's wrong?"

I snarled in disgust. He was trying to sex me up, just to get what he wanted! Gah! MEN!  Of all the beings on this earth, they had to be the worst. I mean the way they make you think they like you, because of their hotness, and hot shot comebacks.  And the way they try and swoop you off your feet with pearly smiles and vulnerability. It's bull! Bull I tell you!

I press both my palms on his chest angrily, shoving him off of me. The anger in my chest rises as he tries to speak but I push him off with all my strength. He flew literally to the wall, making a large rising dent against the bricks. I quickly used this time to cover myself with the white linens that covered the bed. I pulled it tightly around my body, being sure not to expose my skin.

My mind was clear now. Feeling and hearing in my mind, how he had tried to control me.  His voice in my mind was all it took to override the system, to overpower the vulnerable and needlessness I had created.

That same feeling was exact from when I had been controlled in that wretched house.

 How they used me.

 Abused me.

And took advantage of what I was and was worth for their own personal gain.  It makes me sick to think that my only hope of this possibly being an escape is now destroyed. Burned at the stake of any possible chance.

Tears brimmed my eyes thinking back to every emotion I held in the darkened cells of which they held me. For nearly  4 years of my life I had been with them. The longer I stayed, the more accustomed my smell came to them.

  .... The easier it was to find me, time after time in my futile attempts to escape. Though every time I ran, they had found me.  They dragged me back, fed on me, punished me and yet practically raped me.  Those very vivid memories of my life are as clear as day, to which no fairytale can take account to.  And to which any vampire will not succeed, as it has already been attempted several times in the past. 

My life is doomed.

Doomed to hell, and the hand that forever clasps my neck, in hopes of killing the last of my kind.

**Thanks for reading!! hope you enjoyed!  please vote nd comment! I'd love the feedback and what you either liked or didnt like about it! **