Blood Angels Chapter 2 :)

BLOOD ANGELS, Chapter 2:

**Hey sorry i know it's short but since I scrapped the last chapter i wrote I hope you all love this one!! ENOY

The cold earth beneath my skin leaves a burning sensation upon my flesh. Everywhere around me the fire burns, devouring any sign of life in its path.

A pair of cold strong arms wrap themselves around my shoulders, silent tears staining the eyes of a dead innocent. My eyes slowly open seeing nothing but a black hole.

Darkness soon fades as recognition replaces my comfort. Silent whispers fill the midnight sky, flowing past the trees and dangling leaves.

"We can't just leave her here" an outsider mumbles. Bits and pieces of their conversation invades my mind, only inviting me to see their faces. "Fine...but you have to do it."

A darker voice erupts. Urgently someone picked me up. My body throbbing in pain and soreness as his hasty hands get a hold around my limp body. I feel as my wet hair shuffles out of my face, greeting my check with a whip of frosted air.

My body feeling pain, but I; feeling numbness. How is it even possible. Am I Dead? I must be. Heavens gates are coming for me but the journey I pay to get there is the suffrage I hold from my previous life.

My heart in my chest no longer beats for the love and purity no longer spreads throughout. My passing is coming and yet I am nowhere near. I open my eyes for the first time to see a young man with jet black hair.

Cropped to the side of his face hiding his right eye in the process. His eyes are dark, something like a chocolate brown but holding more secrecy.

Dark circles forming beneath his eyes makes him look like he hasn't slept for days. His high cheek bones give off a radiating light of his soft pink lips. The air around me slows to a stop as I see we are in a grave yard.

Dewed grass sloshes beneath his feet as he approaches a freshly dug grave. "Who are you?" I manage to say. My throat hard and sore I barely even hear my owns words.

Instantly he looks down with shock and confusion clear on his face. He immediately drops me, my back cracks as the hard surface punctures my skin.

Involuntarily I arch my back as I feel the unbearable pain set in. "What the-?!" he stutters as I land on my back whimpering. "How are you alive?!" he asks panicked.

His brow creasing his forehead as he looks at my body. I suck in a sharp breath, trying to hold in the pain. Panicked he touches my neck but quickly backs away.

" No heart beat." He states. He reaches up and scratches the side of his face thinking. " You're not a vampire. I can smell your purity. You're.......you're human." He mumbles lost in confusion.

Ugh! Can't death just take me already! My back is killing me! His hands start to tremble as they search around my body. Bruises are covering my skin, I can feel the light throbs as he pokes around feeling for broken bones.

He reaches my chest and pokes it. I gasp suddenly feeling like someone had just drug a knife through it.

The wet grass beneath my skin chills me as his warm presence only seems to calm me. He looks around while bending on one knee and bites his wrist. No. Not this again!

His blood drips down the side of his wrist as he gently hovers it above my lips. "No." I manage to mumble weakly. I move my head to the side, only to wince as I feel my skin stretching and adjusting.

"Please. I won't leave you like this. My blood will heal you." I looked at him confused. Why is he being so nice? The last time I was around this type of creature I almost got killed let alone raped.

He leaned in closer extending his wrist. I flinched thinking he was going to hit me but he only examined my face. He noticed my sudden shift and I knew he only drowned in curiosity of what had happened to me before he found me.

My clothes were nearly see through being ripped as they are and my skin I found was profusely scarred. Every touch was like a slice of a knife. Only the utensil that was used to cut my skin wasn't a knife. It was a sick and twisted vampire, scraping his fangs and nails across my skin seeing just how much a human can take before they give in.

He lowers his wrist to my lips and I feel the warm syrup drain into my mouth. I quickly grab up and take his wrist in my mouth. My mind racing with questions like 'what is wrong with you?' but only feeling to need to satisfy my thirst and heal.

I didn't realize how hungry I was until I started literally eating away at his flesh. I heard him moan softly as I licked away at the blood. I slowly started to feel better though deep in my throat there was discomfort. I let go of his wrist feeling sick.

"What have I done?" I mumble, but I don't even hear my own words. I relax back into the grass as I start to feel dizzy. The whole sky was buzzing with chimes and turning around and round.

My eye lids drooped as I felt sick to my stomach. " I think I'm gonna be sick." I whispered as the bile started to build up in my throat. I felt so drowsy, it was as if I had taken a sleeping pill right then and there.

I heard my voice groan as my eyes rolled back into my head. "Are you okay?" He asks urgently.

The world is spinning. I'm seeing stars. I weakly lift my head for a moment to tell him something but my body starts to feel pinned down like I weigh a ton. Like gravity is losing control with my body.

My body is so numb and yet so peaceful. I slowly start to drift away but I start to cough uncontrollably. I lean to the side ignoring the uncomfortable pain as a cool liquid drops out of my mouth. I look at the dirt beneath my palm to see droplets of blood pouring out of my mouth.

Short gasps follow as I feel like I can't breathe. I grab my chest trying to get as much air in as possible but it's not working. I cough some more as a foamy white syrup drains from my lips. I take one glance at it and am immediately drug under as I can't hold on and breathe anymore.

***LIKE IT? HATE IT?? *****

**plz VOTE COMMENT AND FANN!!! ***

<3<3<3<3<3 ~Danielle