Blood Angels, Chatper 1

**Hey! This may get confusing because the opening is kind of vague but any questions, please ask me in a comment and Id be glad to explain!!

**ENJOY**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soft earth beneath my footsteps threatens to drag me under with every step. The cold rain that paints an aura around the darkness, creates a path for me to follow.

I run faster, deeper into the night, longing to get away from my followers. Leaves crunch beneath my feet as I rush through a pile of brush, snapping branches as I past.

My breathing is hard, leaving me breathless and without faith. I can feel my jet black hair dripping with sky water down my bare back, chilling the bones of my dead soul.

Owls awaken their presence as I inhabit their territory, sending messages to my not so far behind friends, that I'm alive.

My body aches with pain as I feel my body shutting down in defeat. *keep going Sky, you can beat this* My body has always been a fighter, but now, I'm not so sure if it can survive.

Cuts and bruises cover my once paled body, sending a wild message that the end is near. I feel the blood oozing out of the wounds with every unwanted stride to stay alive.

"You can run but you can't hide!" -One of them yelled after me. I took a terrifying glance behind me to see how far they were, but I was greeted with a dark forest, misted with the essence of a killer. Blood filled the air as I heard a sickening sound yell out in pain.

A loud screeching rang through the forest, pleading for help, but the only help it received was silence' death.

I stare into the darkness horrified, wondering if I should see what happened, or keep moving. I turn around seeing nothing but trees. I start to walk backwards, wanting to make sure nothing surprises me, but the only surprise I receive is my ass hitting the mud.

I feel the cool mixture sink into my shorts leaving me breathless I lay there staring up into the sky.

My head resting on the mush pile of a moss covered rock as I stare at the midnight sky and it's stars.

I felt myself dozing off until I heard faint footsteps awaiting my body. My breathing caught in my throat as I heard him mumble something unintelligible, as if he was drunk.

I stayed silent, being sure to keep my breathing low and even. I was still staring up at the sky when I heard him yell , "There you are!" A gust of wind blew my hair out of my face as 2 men bent over me looking at me with an evil grin.

Their eyes were a blood red with the thirst of hunger clear in their extended fangs. One of them jumped on top of me and bit my shoulder. The first cut is the deepest.

The piercing sound of him paralyzing me made me slip into a dream like state. Though I couldn't be fooled, I knew what he was doing. He was erasing my memories as he drank from a sweet spot as they call it.

There was no use of the other holding me down, I was already dying. Me being paralyzed is a high advantage point if you're a vampire.

I couldn't move, though I felt another pair of fangs descend their departure on my skin. I felt as he drank from my left wrist, slurping every last drop of life out of me as I tried desperately to hold on to reality.

I began to shed the tears of life as I saw before my eyes it passing through me. Every emotion, every action, every mistake. Each one backed up by reasoning and assumption. Though none of that mattered now, I felt like this was my last chance. My calling.

I closed my eyes tight knowing what I wanted, what I had chosen. Instantly I felt alone as if they were banished.

Sparkling particles fell upon my body but all I could do was vaguely watch. Tears ran down my face, pooling themselves into a puddle down the sides of my neck.

Deaths hold on me slowly loosened as I began to regain feeling in my body. My eyes drifted open in a sleepy state as I felt weaker than ever.

My body was failing me, with the lack of blood supply, but my mind was pushing me.

Pushing me to open my eyes one last time to plant my being in another life.

I opened them as commanded and was stunned with a beam of light. It was too bright.

I had to look away.

But everywhere I looked, it grew, and burned the earth around me, leaving me alone.

I shook my head left and right avoiding the light, but an unknown force, clasped my neck, making me arch my back.

gasped for air to my empty surrounding. A silvery mist left my mouth as I watched it float up into the sky towards the lighted beam.

What is this!? What's happening to me!? I couldn't quite breath anymore as the force upon my chest grew. I saw nothing but as I felt myself slowly disappear I could vaguely make out the shape of an .....angel?

What is he doing?...Why did he strangle me??!!

"who are you?" managed to escape my lips.

The boy looked no older than my age, 17, and with an astonished face managed to say " I'm taking your love away from you, your soul is forever mine."

<><><><>SOO?? WHATCHA THINK??<><><><>

**LIKE? HATE? **

<3 FEEDBACK WANTED!!! <3