deux

"she's not being trained by that stupid old man!"

.

.

.

.

start-->

he said it so suddenly. mei mei rolled her eyes, as if she wasn't surprise he would give into the males request. utahime was surprised he would agree - mostly because before you woke up, they had a talk outside the room that they wouldn't give into any of gojos' requests.

it didn't bother you, because at least now you'll be with your father 24/7. you get to see how he acts, how he'll act, what he does all the time.

this way alright for you. you didn't think about it.

so when the meeting got dismissed, you followed both your dad and yuuta out of the room. there, you guys started talking on your way to yuutas' dorm. on the way there, you learned that yuuta was his first name.

well, shit.

"i am so sorry!" you apologized, he let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck as he waved a hand dismissively. "oh no, you're fine! we're distant relatives anyways-" he excused, giving a small smile as you guys continued to walk. that's when you heard the yelling.

"tuna tuna!!"

"holy shit, hey okkostu."

"oh, he's back already?"

you eyed the three, standing back and next to your dad. these were the people who your dad worked with? they seemed to be around your age. well, you figured that after finding out about yuuta being your distant cousin.

as they walked closer, panda gave yuuta a fist pump, the green-haired girl smiled, giving a nod, while the grey-haired boy gave him a full-on hug. you had to admit, you found that adorable.

when they noticed you, all eyes were on you. gojo chuckled deeply, doing a funny pose, "introducing my daughter, y/n gojoooo!!" he exclaimed. maki raised an eyebrow, looking you up and down. her looking at you alone just made you self-conscious. "a-ah, maki, try not to stare too much, okay?" yuuta jumped in, noticing how in uncomfortable you looked.

inumaki held his hand out for you to shake. which is something he never did. "tuna mayo." he said, making you shake his hand and look at yuuta for help. "that's inumaki toge from the inumaki clan." he explained briefly and you mouthed an 'oh' before looking at panda. "oh, my name is just panda, nice to meet'cha!" he boomed, his voice loud and cheerful, as he laughed right after.

you smiled softly, getting comfortable around everyone. maybe not maki though, she seemed a bit scary to you.

"you had a daughter? how old is she?" maki asked suddenly, throwing her sword over her shoulder. gojo looked as if he was in thought, putting his finger on his chin, "for the last 15 almost 16 years, why?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear before maki pushed his face away from her personal space.