tois

"oh, hell yeah!! let's get it started!"

.

.

.

.

start -->

you were excited. like, really excited, giddy even. you about to start your training classes, but right now, that meant defeating itadori, whom you had met last night. but, your dad didn't need to know that.

"if you an defeat, yuuji-kun, then i'll begin to train you properly and you can quit complaining!" ouch. that hurt, and that even pissed you off a tad bit hearing those words come from your own dad. so, you being you, and getting angry pretty quickly. you gave itadori a right hook to the face.

"and, i oop-" nobora said, catching herself from letting any curse words slip, maki looked the other way, wincing at the sight the moment the punch was landed. panda joined in with her on that one as fushiguro clicked his tongue, shaking his head as if he had knew this was gonna happen. inumaki being inumaki, didn't say anything, narrowing his eyes at the showdown before clicking his tongue as well and keeping quiet.

but, you weren't heartless. you ran over to itadori, and helped him to his feet, checking to see if the damage was too serious. "sorry for punching you so hard!" you apologized, and he shook his head, grinning a bit as he rubbed his cheek, "nah, you're fine! i saw how much you wanted this. so it was easier for me to just endure the pain." he explained, you could only stare up at him in awe. he really got punched just so you could be able to train with the rest of them.

the balls of steel on itadori amazes you, sometimes.

gojou, on the other hand, wasn't too happy. though, he didn't show it, you could tell from a mile away that that was not what your dad had in mind for you. you could tell. though, you weren't going to bug him about it, then he'd know that you care, which you do.

even more than you should.

gojou gave you a small smile as he watched the others congratulate you, some of them went to check on itadori, who was completely fine. he was healing up on the sidelines, only with the help of sukuna. you found this out about him last night. of course, you were surprised when you first heard, but you got over it pretty soon after you guys started to know more about each other. it was cool.

the rest of the day went smoothly, and you were even able to beat maki. which you found out to be an actual accomplishment. apparently, according to both maki and nobora, fushiguro always got his ass handed to him. which was hilarious, but you couldn't say that out loud, not when fushiguro could hear the three of you guys talk about him. though, he didn't confront you guys, he just went about his business.