Part 4 THE PARTY

TIME SKIP FEW WEEKS AFTER THE BUSINESS TRIP

Everything was going good they have been busy working on the project, this project is a very important one it will help to boost the company sales. 

Well about Y/N she has been very busy with the project as well she is the assistant manager for this project, and about her relationship with Jungkook, they have been good friends. 

Today the employees involved in the project have to attend a party with is very important because it is not just a party but a business party. The party was helped by the Kims corporations and all major CEO's of major companies were invited. 

Jungkook's P

Jungkook's P.O.V

I arrived a little late for the party held by the Kim's this party is more like a business deal party I had no choice but to attend it I usually don't attend them just the main important ones, but this party is very crucial for the project that my company is currently working on. 

"Hello sir," his assistant approached him as soon as he entered. 

"Oh Mr Lee where are the employee, have they arrived?"

"Yes Mr Jeon all of them are here, they are sitting right at the back Mr Jeon," he informed politely. 

"Okay just be with them make sure there is no mistake done okay, I'll meet Mr Kim and be back,"

"Okay, sir,"  

TIME SKIP AFTER SOME TIME

Y/N's P.O.V 

Everyone was enjoying the party we just stayed at the back where Mr Lee asked us all to sit, I was mesmerised by this luxurious party and the venue is also really pretty. When we entered we met many of the popular CEO's. This was a great opportunity thanks to Mr Jeon. The party started I couldn't see Mr Jeon anywhere maybe he is there but busy well, after all, he is the CEO. 

The party was going on it had been some good amount of time there were some speeches and deals made during the party also my workmates most of them got drunk well they didn't drink a lot but the drinks served had a high percentage of alcohol I guess! 

Jisoo was also next to me she was also a little tipsy, I have low alcohol tolerance so I didn't drink any alcohol suddenly, 

"Hey Jisoo I want to go to the washroom I'll be back in a few mins okay," informing her about it I walked towards Mr Lee,

"Excuse me Mr Lee may I know where is the washroom?" I walked towards the direction Mr lee told me after doing my business I walked out and felt thirsty so went to the bar section to grab a drink when a waiter came to me and offered me a drink, without thinking much I took it and went back to the table placing the drink on the table I turned around to adjust my chair a little when Mr Jeon appeared out of nowhere because of the sudden moment his glass fell on the floor spilling his drink all over the floor, all because of me,