Part 1 THE NEW CEO

"Everyone, please gather in the hall to welcome the new CEO."

Everyone walked downstairs to welcome the New CEO.

You must be confused about what's happening let me tell you.

Well apparently, our CEO correction Ex CEO resigned and now the company is taken over by The Jeon Enterprises.

"Everyone the CEO is coming, please welcome him." An employer announced.

Everyone stood straight and all set to welcome the new CEO, soon there were some guards walking into the building followed by a man in a suit walking into the building and a few more guards followed behind him.

Y/N's P.O.V

As soon as my eyes landed on the person walking into the building I had goosebumps all over my body.

"No it can't be him please, it can't be him" Y/N kept repeating it in her mind when she clearly saw who the New CEO is!

It's none other than Jeon Jungkook the youngest son of the Jeon.

Realising he is her new boss she started to freak out.

"Why him please tell me it's not true," it's not like she hates him but he is the one whom she is trying to forget since she graduated, he Jeon Jungkook is her crush since high school.

FLASHBACK

It was her first day at the school as a transfer student. Of course, she did get those weird glances from the students but she is not the type of person to give them any importance rather ignore them for everyone's wellbeing. 

She walked into the school,

"Hey, can you please tell me where the principal's office is?"

"Yah sure" a girl answered her politely and showed Y/N the principal's office, she thanked her and knocked onto the door.

"Come in" slowly opening the door she walked in and bowed greeting the principal.

"Hello, sir good morning I'm Park Y/N,"

"Oh hello welcome, Miss Park, here's your timetable, thank you."

"Thank you, sir." she bowed and left the office looking for her classroom.

As she was walking towards her classroom suddenly someone bumped into her making her stumble backwards, but before she could fall someone held her arm preventing her from falling.

When she looked at the person face who saved her she was in awe how can someone be so handsome, she was staring at him until...     {Gosh those typical scenes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂}

"I'm so sorry miss I'm in hurry see you but sorry once again." as soon as he said that he left her and ran away from there and soon disappeared from her sight.