Part 6 NOT ONE BUT TWO

Y/N's P.O.V

I slowly opened and closed my eyes several times dues to the brightness

I slowly opened and closed my eyes several times dues to the brightness. All I could see was white surrounding me. Finally adjusting to the brightness I could have a proper view of my surrounding. 

Where am I? she questioned herself. Then she noticed there were some wires attached to her and also a drip on one side. As she was trying to sit properly the door suddenly opened. 

"Miss Please lay down," said the person. It was the doctor. (Ofcourse lol)

"Ahem doctor what's wrong and how did I end up here?"

"Well, I believe you were at a store and fainted so the shop owner brought you here," just then another click was heard and the door unlocked, 

"Doctor here is the patient's test results -" she stopped when he saw the patient...

"Jen?"

"Y/N?" 

{Please note that after their graduation Jen and Y/N had lost contact with each other as Jen went abroad to complete her further studies so now they met again in the hospital.} 

Both called out each other in shock,

"Well seems like you guys know each other," the doctor broke the silence in the room.

"Yes, doctor she is my best friend,"

"What happened to her doctor?" Jen questioned being concerned for her best friend. 

The doctor examined the test reports and smiled making both of them confused,

"Well there is nothing to worry about Miss, but there is one important thing congratulations Miss your pregnant! But please do take care do not stress yourself okay because now you not one but two please take care of your health and just be healthy congratulations ones again" he exclaimed. Y/N was shocked after hearing the news she couldn't believe her ears. 

"OMG Y/N you're going to be a mom," Jen squealed happily at the fact she is gonna be an aunt. 

"Y/N how dare you not tell me about your boyfriend, I'm mad at you for keeping it a secret," As Jen was busting Y/N with questions suddenly Y/N started crying making Jen stop and get worried about her best friend behaviour. 

"Hey Hey Y/N what's wrong why are you crying hmm?" she just kept crying thinking what will happen to her and the baby.

After sobbing for some time she calmed down and told everything to Jen from her new CEO being Jungkook to the point where they accidentally slept with each other.  

After hearing Y/N Jen engulf her into a warm and tight hug, Y/N quickly accepted it and hugged her even tighter. 

"What am I going to do Jen?" Y/n said in a calm voice thinking what will happen to her and the baby.

"Don't worry Y/N everything will be okay, you are not alone I'm with you," Jen said while cupping her face giving her a warm smile making Y/N calm and think at least she has someone by her side and she smiled back. 

"Will you tell him about the baby?" the question somehow made her smile disappear. 

"I...I I'm not s...sure Jen, I know he has full right to know about the baby but Jen -" she sighed a little and continued. "He doesn't even remember me or anything that happened between us that night, it seems like it doesn't even care about it. Maybe it was just a one-time thing for him." 

"Y/N-"

"But you know Jen I'm happy at least I have a part of Jungkook with me, I will take of my baby and give him/her all the love she/he deserves." Y/N said with a smile and placed her hand on her tummy and said "Eomma loves you a lot baby, don't worry I'll always be with you no matter what." 

"Okay Y/Nniieeee you need to eat something the baby might be hungry as well." 

"Okay Jen" 

Apologies for taking too too too too long to update I'm really very sorry about that I have been very very busy with stuff and honestly I kind of forgot the story line. I know this one is short but hope you enjoy it guys. I can't assure about the next part coming any sooner. Thank you for reading.