Part 12 FOREVER

After watching the breaking news both Jungkook and Jisoo wasted no time and immediately rushed to the ******* hospital.

Jisoo was too shocked to even say anything, she just kept her mouth shut but couldn't stop crying thinking about Y/N. While Jungkook on the other hand was also in shock, if anything happens to Y/N he won't be able to forgive himself. He might hate her because of his anger but he can't deny the fact that he loves her to death.

After arriving at the hospital they encountered media and many people probably waiting to know about the people involved. Pushing through the crowd they made their way inside the hospital directly to the reception.

"Park Y/N which room is she in?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

"Quick" he couldn't wait he just wanted to see Y/N and hug her. Jisoo just stood like a dead person but came back to reality when she heard a woman screaming, he just lost her husband.

"Hurry why is it taking so much time tell me where is Y/N?" Jisoo said angrily,

"Calm down Jisoo," Jungkook said while holding her hand and giving it a light squeeze to control herself.

"How can I calm down-"

"shhhhhh" He shut her up,

"Excuse me Miss Park Y/N is in the emergency room," the receptionist informed them, and soon both of them ran towards the emergency department. When they arrived it was chaos there were family members crying and some praying for their loved ones. They approached one of the doctors.

"Excuse me, doctor I want to know about a patient named Y/N Park Y/N," Jungkook asked and Jisoo immediately took her phone and showed Y/N's picture. "This one, how is she?"

"Oh her! Yeah, she is currently in the emergency room she was brought here in bad condition," hearing the doctor's words Jungkook stepped back and sat on the chair and placed his hands over his face tearing up thinking about Y/N. But Jisoo on the other hand was getting mad at Jungkook. She walked in front of Jungkook and spoke angrily.

"Mr Jeon," she said with gritted teeth. He looked up at her,

"If anything happens to Y/N and the baby I swear I will sue you, it all happened because of you, if you didn't have fired her this wouldn't have happened." Jungkook was shocked by Jisoo's word the only thing ringing in his mind was Baby?

"B...baby?"

"Yes, the baby she is f**k*** pregnant with your child. YOU RUINED HER LIFE. First, you slept with her at the party then you behaved as nothing happened and Y/N blamed herself but still she was ready to take the responsibility and she did she kept the baby because she loves you, but you, you disgust me. And how could you think Y/N would betray you she loves you and would never do something to hurt you." Jisoo spoke out everything she had in her heart.

Jungkook was in great shock, 'What Y/N was the girl I slept with, and she is pregnant with my child, h...how could I do this to her. If anything happens to her or the baby I won't be able to forgive myself. He was drowning in guilt. He now had a complete breakdown. But from far someone saw Jungkook and felt very guilty looking at his state so he decided to do something.

TIME SKIP

When the doctor came out Jungkook and Jisoo immediately went toward the doctor.

"Miss Park's family?"

"Me I'm her friend," Jisoo said to the doctor,

"How is she doctor a...and the b...baby?" Jungkook asked while Jisoo glared at him.