Women are scary

*Beep*

The door opened and Shinobu Kocho felt the pleasant breeze of the lab hit her face. It was a mix of alcohol, disinfectant and chemicals. She always liked that smell and every morning she took a deep breath, ahhh, exhilarating as ever.

"Good Morning, doctor Kocho."

She shared the laboratory with three researchers, she didn't remember her names since they have their own projects and works aside form her. But they do remember the name of the young woman. Who didn't want to greet on of the shareholders of the Kocho groups?

"Good Morning." She greeted and walked with fast pace, there is no time to lose.

"Oh, yeah, you have visits!" One of the researchers announced.

"Visits? Wh—"

"Shinobu-chaaaan~"

A big pain in her...

Shinobu took a deep breath. Of all people, of the seven billion people around the globe it has to be him. One of the higher-ups of the Japanese government and unfortunately, her fiancé.

Douma.

He is a man with fit body, ash blonde hair and an unusual yet mesmerizing rainbow color in his eyes. Indeed he can be good looking, handsome in other words. The problem does not recede on his looks but in his personality.

Before the man could even come close to her, Shinobu took some steps back and put a table between them. She loathe the man, if it wasn't for her late father, she won't have to marry this imbecile. If she could, she will poison him, dig a hole in the shadows of Mt. Fuji and throw him there to rot.

"What do you want?" She hissed at him.

"Muuu, you're so cruel, Shinobu-chan~" the blonde man tried to close the distance but he found another wall everytime "You're so cold toward your fiancé!"

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Kocho sent a glare to him; even with that harsh treatment he was delighted, some men like it rough.

"Ok. Let's get to the juice, the senator wants to know how is the development going." His smile turned into a bitter frown "He can be impatient sometimes and he wants the drug before the end of the month."

"End of the month!?" Shinobu slammed her hands against the table, every nerve on Douma's body twitched when his fiancée acted like that "Is he insane?"

"Well, he spent a HUGE amount of money in this place, didn't he?" The ash blonde mused with a toothy smile, the one's Shinobu hates the most, a cocky one, the smile that only assholes put on their faces "He wants results."

The butterfly took a deep breath. She massaged her temple and ordered her ideas before talking. Yes, she hated the man, yes, she wanted to slap, punch, kick, stab, poison and give him whatever pain comes to her mind. However, when it comes to the Senator, it is another story.

Now they are not enganded, they are just a business man and a researcher.

She has no other option.

"It's ready, I will give it some more tests to ensure the safety." Shinobu explained. Her phone buzzed and a notification popped up, she caught a glimpse of it from the corner of her eye.

Tomioka-san: Good Morning, Kocho.

'He actually replied?' That was the most pleasant surprise she received since she got out of bed. No, maybe in years.

"That's wonderful! Then, I'll be taking my leave." Douma smiled with satisfaction, even when he wanted to attract the young woman attention ot will be impossible, her eyes were glued to her phone "How about dinner tomorrow?"