Terror

12:00 PM. Kocho Industries Laboratory. Outskirts of Tokyo, Japan.

Kocho Shinobu sighed.

Lunch at work is such a pain. Since she works at the laboratories at the most secure area of the building —the basement—, the way to the dining hall is a journey back and forth. Like a hobbit going from the shire to the lonely mountain.

The procedures are rather simple, but they took a lot of time. From typing passwords to waiting for disinfection, the measures to take are always top tiers since they don' want those kind of viruses they handle to spread. Remember that she and her coworkers handle all kind of diseases to create their medicines and drugs.

She exited the elevator and made her way to her next food. Her grace and beauty made than more than one men couldn't help but to glance at her. Can they just approach her, ask for her number and walk away like heroes? Absolutely not. She won't give something like that to anyone.

Someone is already on her heart and mind.

Food was simple yet delicious. The Kocho conglomerate likes to treat their employees better than other corporations. They have a lot of benefits for working there, from three months payed vacations to a simple day to day two hundred Yen complete course meal. Even tho it is just some standar meal with soup, steamed vegetables and some meat that can vary from beef to chicken or fish. There were days that lamb was also on menu.

Shinobu let the tray in front of her and began to pick the vegetables, they were fresh and juicy. The meat and soup were just... decent. Nothing like Aoi's homemade food.

As she took small bites of her lunch, the butterfly scrolled through her social media, there were a lot of news about the visit of the United States president. Since he is coming to 'present' something that would change the relationship between the two countries.

Looks like a pretty important event, that meas that there is a chance that Kanae and her may attend...

"That would be boring, maybe I can escape from that with Tomioka-san." She imagined the two of them on a date, having a picnic, reviving their memories on the karaoke and after that, they will go to a love hotel and...

Shinobu felt her nose bleed, her delusions with the raven haired man are getting out of hand since he came back. She can't deny that he has changed from head to toe. He was handsome, however the first time she saw him again, her wild sexual desires came afloat. He was not the thin teen she once knew, instead, he was a young man with a well trained body.

Her lust telling her to jump on him, rip his shirt and lose her mind over pleasure. It wouldn't be the first time they do it.

Kocho Shinobu stopped those thoughts when she let the water flows out of the restroom sink. She needs to refresh herself. So much thoughts about Tomioka has raised her body temperature. I mean, it's hard not to when she has seen him wearing those tight shirts.

"Stupid and sexy Tomioka-san."

The girl looked at her reflection. She is nothing but gorgeous. She has a slim body that attracts eyes of any lustful man. Ha! She is just too much for any man. If she wants she can seduce Tomioka Giyu without any effort.

Or at least that's what she tries to believe.

"Well, let's wait until I have the chance to meet him again." Shinobu cheered herself before walking out of the bathroom.

Lunch time is over. Most of the employees will go back to their floors and return to their day to day labor. The same as always, monotonous, boring and gray. Just like everyday, their life has become a circle of repeating the same exact thing over and over and over and over again, expecting shit to change.