CHAPTER 3

I was waiting for my master in the room i felt so tired and sleepy the dress was also so big and heavy which made me more tired.
I was sitting on the bed when i heard the sound of door opening.
I saw a man entering he was so young and beautiful he entered the room and walked beside me towards a door. I became shocked and said

Am i invisible to him?! I said in my mind.

After sometime the man came outside. He was looking so hot the water dripping from his hair made him look more hot. He came towards me and sat on the bed.

Their are some clothes in the wardrobe get them about and wear them. He said.

I nodded and said wheres the wardrobe. He looked at me and then pointed at the door from which he came out.
I went towards there and took out some clothes and wore them quickly. I went out and came infront of him. He stood up and came close to me and said.

I'm taehyung you'll call me master. I'm a vampire you can say king of vampires the strongest one you are my toy and you belong to me. From now on you'll be staying in this room with me and yea i can do whatever i want to do. Remember don't make any mistakes or you'll get hurt badly princess.

He held my chin up and made look at him.

You belong to me you and your life are mine now. Get this thing in mind. He lefted my chin and went out of the room. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I was so scared and was missing my dad. And when he told me that I'm his toy made me more said. But whats use the thing he said was true.

"Dad you left me alone here and now look whats happening aunt sold me to a vampire and now I'm going to be his slave for the rest of my life". I bent down and hugged my knees and cried. I cried and cried and slept there without knowing.

Meanwhile taehyungs pov.

I went downstairs to get something to drink. I made my way towards the dinning table and saw my hyung. I looked at him and said...

"What are you doing here?!"

???: "oh you are here. I was looking for you."

And why were you looking for me?

???: "I wanted to tell you that the others wanted to have breakfast with you and have something to disscus so come to the palace tomorrow morning."

I nodded and said okay after that he left. And i called maids to bring food.

I was taking sip of my wine when i remembered about the girl. She was alone in the room. I thought to go up and ask to her come and have meal. I got up and went upstairs.

When i got upstairs i saw her on the whole sleeping with tears on her face. Her head was on the handle of the bed and was about to fall. I went to her and putted hand on her head preventing it from falling. I putted my right hand on her face and wiped her tears. She looked so innocent and beautiful. I carried her in bridal style and layed her on the bed. I thought not to her wake up because she looked so beautiful and was sleeping peacefully. I decided to turn off the light and drift to sleep.

"Next day"

Yn pov:

I woke up because of the sunshine hitting my face. I got up and saw i wasn't on the floor...i was on the bed. I looked beside me and saw no one. I was busy in thoughts when i saw Taehyung getting out of the washroom. He looked at me and came towards me.

You are up. Go and take shower and get ready we have to go somewhere. Your dress is in the wardrobe wear it and come downstairs. He said coldly and went out of the room. I started at him until his figure disappeared. I got up and went towards the washroom to get ready.

When i reached the washroom i looked at myself in the mirror i was so heart broken cuz of my aunt i didnt even imagined that this would happen to me. My life is now owned by a vampire who can kill me anytime. I was so disappointed and wanted to cry but i just jerked my feeling and went to the shower. I let the cold water hit my body and cool me down i felt relax i took shower and then wore the dress.

 I let the cold water hit my body and cool me down i felt relax i took shower and then wore the dress

I wore the dresses and went out when i came out i saw Taehyung sitting on the bed. I went to him and said. Master I'm ready.

Meanwhile taehyung.

I was sitting on the bed waiting for yn. The one on the thoughts was also yn. She's so beautiful i want to suck her blood take a taste cuz her blood had different smell I'm so desperate to suck her blood but its not the right time i have to control myself. She's sure a beauty what IU said was true. I was in thoughts when i heard the sound of door opening i saw yn coming out she was looking so beautiful a pure angel. She come to me and said something but i ignored cuz i was busy staring at her. She looked at me and said again master?! That make me to come back to my senses. I cleared my throat and said you are ready lets go.

We then got out of the room and went towards the car. I asked the driver to bring the car to take us to the palace. Then the driver came with the car and we left for the palace.

Time skip infront of the palace.

Yn pov.

I saw a familiar palace from where i was sold to taehyung. The car stopped and we got out. Driver opened the door for taehyung and then opened for me. Taehyung didn't waited for me and went straight into the palace. Infront of the palace door i saw IU who was the host when we were being sold. She had a smirk on her face. I got confused but ignored it and started to walk.

IU (lee ji eun) pov:

I was waiting for taehyung at the door when i saw his car stopping infront of the palace. He got out he was looking so handsome that made me smile but when i saw someone else getting out of car made me angry. But the next mive of taehyung made me surprised and that made me smirk. Taehyung walked towards the palace door. I bowed to him and said welcome. He just nodded and went inside.

After him i saw yn coming inside she came nad bowed to me. I smirked and said welcome to the vampire kingdom yn. Hope you enjoy. I smirked and went inside.

Meanwhile yn.

Why does she smirks so much this make me so much confuse. I got inside the palace and their was a maid standing she took me somewhere but where she took me and when i got inside i was shocked to see........

To be continued......

Hello my beloved viewers thankyou for reading my ff hope you liked it. I you like pls vote and comment that means alot to me. I love you guys very much I'll work hard. And yea sorry for hot posting i was busy with studies my exams are gonna start soon. I had free time today so i decided to post it. Hope you like it love you. <3 ily💜💜