CHAPTER 17

I opened my room door and get inside after getting inside someone suddenly covered my mouth with something that made me lose my consciousness. I started to feel dizzy and soon everything turned black.

After some time i woke up i putted my hand on my head as i was having headache. I looked here and there and found myself in an unfamiliar room. When i looked at the other side i saw a familiar figure his face was hidden in the dark...he got up from sofa and started to come closer to me.

When the light touched his face i immediately recognized him...i widened my eyes and said "JACKSON" He smirked at me and said,

Jackson: oh baby you still remember me what a luck!!

Yn: who the hell are you calling that why did you bring me here?

Jackson: oh yea i brought you here to have some good time.

Yn: what good time what the fuck are you talking?!

Jackson: babe you won't understand like this you'll understand when we'll start having the fun.

He started to come closer to the bed. He started to come on the bed and i moved back soon my back touched the bed board and i flinched. He was only inches away from me he smirked and started to open his shirt buttons i widened my eyes. After opening his shirt he threw it on the ground he came towards me and started to bring his face closer to me.

He was gonna kiss me when i suddenly shifted my face on the other side. He didn't seemed happy when i did that he grabbed my hair tightly and started to kiss me forcefully. He bitted my lip harshly that made him he smirked between the kiss. I putted my hands on his chest started to push him but i wasn't that strong like him. My eyes started to become teary i took my other hand and slapped him hardly and said,

Yn: you bastard how dare you touch me huh?!

Jackson: honey you shouldn't have done that...

Suddenly he started to rip my clothes off he ripped my shirt and threw it on the floor. I covered my self with my hands i was only in my under garments. He pulled my hands and made me lay on the bed.

He started to suck my neck harshly i screamed hardly tears were tickling out of my eyes but he was just enjoying.  He started to make marks on my body. I was hitting him with my hands when he grabbed them and putted them over my head. I felt like last day of my life. I felt like my soul ripping off. My tears were tickling continuously.

Soon he ripped all the other clothes left on my body and now i was fully naked. He was watching my body with amusement and said,

Jackson: what a beauty..

I spit on his face and said,

Yn: you bloody monster leave me alone....

Jackson: oh baby we just started...

Meanwhile taehyungs mansion.

Maid pov.

I was upstairs calling for miss yn but she wasn't responding. I opened the door and didn't saw her inside. I checked for her everywhere in her room but she wasn't anywhere. I went down to tell the other maid i saw her and said,

Maid: mam miss yn is not in her room...

Sarah: what she mist be here somewhere, where can she go?

Maid: i checked everywhere she not in mansion...

Sarah: let me ask the guards if she went out..

Maid: i did but they said she never went out...I'm feeling like something bad happened to her.

Sarah: dont say this lets wait for her if she went out she'll be back wait for while...

I and mam sarah started to wait for her.

Meanwhile IU pov.

I and jackson mom jessica were sitting and talking about plan when we saw jackson coming inside. He looked happy and i went to him and said,

Iu: looks like someone had a great night..

Jackson: yea but i saw that bastards name on her back...

IU: Oh honey she's gonna die soon why do you need that bitch now..

Jackson: no ones that beautiful like her...

Jessica: oh stop you too now finally we can kill her...I'm happy for that part.

IU: same lets take her to some forest and kill her there!!

Jessica: sure but wait for a while..

Meanwhile taehyung pov...

Me and my hyungs were now in our basement where we tortured some vampires and it was so damn good, we were going out when suddenly jimin got a call by some wizard,

Jimin: yah what do you want kai..

Kai: you said you'll give me some humans to do my experiment when will i get them..

Jimin: ugh you idiot just go get a dead body and do experiment on it..

Kai: its not that easy okay...

Jimin: whatever don't ruin my mood at this time...

He ended the call and started to walk with us we went to our mansion and went in our respective rooms to clean our selfs.

Meanwhile kai

This bloody shit promised me that he'll give me humans but he's such a liar now on whcih will i do experiments. I was like damn angry at this moment when my brother came enwoo and said,.

Enwoo: did you get the humans?!

Kai: not yet..

He made a face and rolled his eyes i gave him wtf look and he went outside.

IU pov

Me jessica and jackson were in a forest with yn. Finally we can kill that bitch and taehyung can be mine. Jessica had a gun and blade in her hand she gave the blade to be and i smirked. She shoot the gun in her stomach and i also hitted her same place with the blade. After that jessica shooted her on the forehead and that made me smirk. Yn eyes were closed but she was in her conscious she felt all the pain of gun shot she couldn't scream cuz they gave her an injection...which made her paralyzed. After that she was dead.

They picked her body up and buried her in a place near the forest. IU and Jessica had a smirk on their facees Jessica looked at IU and said,

Jessica: congratulations now taehyungs only yours.

IU: THANKS MOTHER IN LAW.

we laughed and then took a last look at yn grave. After that we went to our mansion to celebrate our success..

To be continued....