CHAPTER 16

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my face. I got up yawned and looked at myself. I looked at myself and saw my dress changed i looked beside me and there my cute bear was sleeping i smile at him and started to look at his face. He looked so cute while sleeping i lifted my hand to touch his eyes when suddenly he held my hand.

I startled, he smirked and said,

Taehyung: am i that handsome?

Yn: N-no there was something on your eyes.

Taehyung: are you saying I'm not handsome? He raised and eyebrow.

Yn: N-n-

When i was gonna reply he immediately hovered above me and i looked at him with my widened eyes my cheeks started to turn red and he noticed that he opened his mouth and said,

Taehyung: looks like you need to be punished.

He smirked and started to kiss me harshly my lips automatically started to kiss back he bit my lower lip which made me open my mouth. Our kiss lasted for 5 minutes after that we stopped he looked at me and caressed my cheeks and said,

Taehyung: hon get up lets do breakfast.

Yn: okay. Lemme take bath first.

Taehyung: lets take bath together.

Yn: n-

Taehyung: its an order... he said dominantly..

I smiled at his dominant side and nodded. He lifted me and took me to the washroom. We than took a nice hot bath together and went out. I was now combing my hair and he was dressing himself. I was combing when taehyung came to me and held my shoulders.

I looked at him and smiled he kissed my neck and made me get up. He was now infront of me he shifted my hair behind my ear and said,

Taehyung: babe I'm going out of town for three days i have some work to do. Please take care of yourself I'll be back soon.

Yn: three days?! Waee

Taehyung: listen na I'll be back soon.

Yn: okay but take care of yourself and come home soon.

Taehyung: okay lets do breakfast now cuz I'll be going after breakfast.

I nodded with a pout and he hugged me from side and we went out of the room.

After going down me and taehyung sat down and did breakfast after that he kissed me on the forehead and went out. I was sad cuz i was not used to stay away from him. I went to our room and opened the t.v to watch something. I watched some kdrama.

Meanwhile taehyung stepmother pov.

I was sitting with IU and my son jackson. We were all talking to eachother about one and only taehyung.

IU: look sophia that bitch yn has taken over my taehyung i can't let her take him away.

Sophia: dont worry we already have someone on our side whose enough to kill her and you can get married to taehyung.

Jackson: mom but why killing her first lemme have some fun with her body let her be my toy.

Sophia: no son you can play with her for one night after that we'll kill that bitch.

IU: GREAT!! I agree

Jackson: fine.

I smirked at him and IU did the same.

Sophie: taehyungs out of town we are gonna start our plan from tomorrow be ready...that bitch is gonna be a big trouble.

IU: it'll be fun seeing her in pain.

They all smirked and started to discussing their plan.

Taehyung pov.

I was in the lemo with my hyungs we were discussing about our mission.

Namjoon: some of the vampire have been seen killing humans.

Jin: humans are trying to take action against us.

Taehyung: who the fuck told them to kill humans?! Are they disobeying my order? I said furiously

Hoseok: taehyung your father has sent us to solve this..

Taehyung: there's only one punishment of disobedience!! They all are gonna die. Jungkook go find them all and took them in our secret place...I'll take care of them there.

Jungkook: jimins gonna be with me so don't care about this you go solve the problem with those bloody creatures.

Taehyung: okay tomorrow you'll find those bloody asses vampire while I'll speak with those humans.

Jimin: okay...

*
I was sitting in my room totally drowned in the drama when suddenly a door knock made me to come back to my senses. I looked at the door snd said "come in"

A maid came inside and said,

Maid: foods ready mam.

Yn: okay I'm coming.

I turned off the tv and went downstairs. I ate the meal while eating taehyung came into my mind and my eyes started to become teary, miss sarah was there she noticed me crying she came closer and said "what happened my dear" i looked at her and said "i miss taehyung" she looked at me, smiled and said "honey he'll be home soon don't cry okay?" I nodded and she smiled and went away.

I finished my food and went upstairs. I opened my room door and entered the room after entering i closed the door and was gonna walk towards bed when someone suddenly....

To be continued....