CHAPTER 10

I was sitting infront of the mirror checking on myself

I was sitting infront of the mirror checking on myself. When suddenly IU came and she had a knife in her hand when i saw the knife that made me scared and i immediately got up and looked at her and said.

Yn: what are you doing here?

IU: what did you think huh?! You can steal him from me?!

I looked at confused and said.

Yn: what stealing what are you talking?!

IU: oh shutup! Trying to act innocent huh?! Don't worry soon you'll be dead and he'll be mine again.

She started to move closer to me and my i started to walk backwords. At that movement her eyes looked so dark she looked like some crazy women. Soon my back hitted the wall and she suddenly stopped and said.

IU: huh! Wait I'm not gonna kill you I'll just teach you a lesson soon my baby aka kim taehyung will  kill you.

Yn: stop the nonsense why will he kill me?! And if you tried to hurt me I'll call the guards and maids.

IU suddenly disappeared and appeared close to me. She looked so crazy at that moment....her eyes had turned red.

IU: YOU KNOW WHAT HE'S JUST USING YOU!! YOUR HIS TOY. SOON HE'LL RUIN YOU AND WILL KILL YOU.

Her words were repeating in my mind again and again those words were like knifes hitting my heart. I suddenly pushed her hardly and that made her loose her balance but she still managed to stand.

Yn: he'll kill me right okay well we'll see okay, Now get lost!!!

IU: I'm going for now but soon will come to see you dying or should we say being killed by my taehyung. *smirk and disappear*

She disappeared and i-I just stood there shocked tears building up in my eyes.

Like i dont know am i really a toy to him?!

Will he really kill me?

These words were repeating in my mind, tears started to flow and i slowely slided down. I rested my head on my arms and cried.

While i was crying i felt someone close to me i lifted my head and saw him KIM TAEHYUNG when i saw him my tears started to flow rapidly. He looked at me and touched my cheeks.

I immediately shrugged his hand off my cheeks and started to scream while saying.

Yn: why are you doing this to me?! Why are you playing with my feelings?! Am i really a toy to-

Before i completed the sentence he hugged me tightly and i kept hitting his chest while crying but soom i stopped and rested my arms on his chest.

I felt so comfortable i felt like I'm safe in his arms no one can hurt me but the one was gonna hurt me was him according to what IU said.

Suddenly he gently pulled my shoulders made me stand up. He touched my cheeks and said.

Taehyung: what happened princess why are you crying?

His tone was soft i could feel care in his voice. His eyes also showed his love and care for me, but everything there was a lie.

Yn: am i really a toy to you?! Why you ke-ep -p-playing with my f-feeling?! *i said every word while crying*

Taehyung: princess who said your a toy?! And how am i playing with you?!

Yn: stop your act IU told me everything she said your using me and playing with me and after that you'll kill me...

When i told this to taehyung his eyes turned dark his eyes showed rage and started to become dark, he bitted his cheeks from inside and said

Taehyung: seriously?! You believed her even knowing that she loves me?! Yn why are you so dumb ugh...I'm gonna kill you wow yn use your mind she's playing with you!!

Yn: she's not playing your the one playing...

Taehyung: okay I'm playing huh?! Let me tell you know to play!!

He took me towards the bed and pulled me harshly on the bed and hee also came over my body...he then kissed me harshly....i tried to push him off me but i couldn't suddenly he stopped kissing me and got up.

He looked at me angrily and then suddenly he made a fist and punched it on the wall that scared me his hand started to bleed i tried to go towards him but before i could he left the room closing the door harshly.

Meanwhile IU POV.

I was sitting in the lounge sipping my tea when suddenly taehyung appeared i looked at him and stood up i went near him and when i reached him he gave me a tight slap which made me fall on the floor.

He grabbed my hair harshly  and said.

Taehyung: what are you trying to do huh?!

IU: why the heck did you slapped me?! And what am i trying to do?!

Taehyung: you deserve more than this slap how dare you enter in my mansion and talk to yn?! Didn't i warned you?! Do you have a death wish.

IU: that B#TCH doesn't deserve you are only mine..

Taehyung: the bit#h here is you don't dare to get close to her or next time you'll be facing hell.

With that taehyung disappeared i stood up stamped my foot and yelled.

IU: yn bit#h I'm gonna kill you he's only mine...

TO BE CONTINUED......