7

Collins, Daniella’s younger sister happily skipped behind her with the shopping bags in her hands. She finally got to spend the entire weekend with her as she likes to call ‘favourite sister’, part of the reason being her parents needed some long deserved quality time away from the teenager’s shenanigans.

“Have I told you that you are my favorite sister,” Collins ran and catch up with her sister.

“You have, many many times today,” Daniella chuckled as she locked her hands with Collins. “Having fun?”

The teenage nodded like an excited little kid. Her parents are no where near to scold her, her elder sister is buying clothes and makeup for her, of course she is having fun.

“You know, Dad and Lauren thinks you are spoiling me.”

“And they are probably right,” Daniella dragged Collins into another store. “So don’t tell them about this shopping trip, okay? You can tell your mom though.”

The teenager nodded.

“Why are we in here? I don’t need a watch.”

“I am buying one for Lando,” Daniella explained. “I accidentally broke one of his watch last year and he tormented me about it for many months. I then promised to buy him one but then I forgot about it…”

“I don’t like that guy much,” Collins commented. “He calls me little demon.”

Daniella laughed, her sister and her best friend never got along. She always felt like the rope in a tug of war battle between them.

***

“She just went to bed,” Daniella said to her dad and stepmom on facetime as she turned the camera to show them Collins sleeping hugging a pillow. After spending the entire day shipping and roaming around both sister are exhausted. Collins who completely ran out of energy is now in Daniella’s bad fast asleep.

“Was she too much trouble?” Jenna, Daniella’s stepmom asked.

“No” the driver shook her head. “Not at all. We went shopping and was out all day. She was behaving the entire time.”

“Shopping?” David, her dad interject. “I told you not to buy her anymore junk.”

“Relax dad,” Daniella rolled her eyes. “I didn’t buy her any junk.’

“Oh we will see about that on Monday,” David gave a fake angry face before a smile broke out.

“And don’t just drop Collins and run away,” Jenna said sternly. “I will prepare lunch…its been a while since you joined us for lunch or dinner.”

“Are you going to cook my favourite?”

“Of course honey,” her stepmom smiled.

“Okay then, family lunch this Monday confirmed.”

***

“Ahhh little demon,” Lando frowned when Collins open the door. “Ella what is this demon doing here?” he barged in.

“You know it rude to visit someone unannounced,” Collins crossed her arms and glared at her sister’s best friend.

“I am always invited here,” Lando argued back. “And where is Ella?”

“She is upstairs talking to Myra about  some interviews.”

Lando walked past Collins and was about to go upstairs but she quickly blocked him.

“Uh uh..you are not going up there. Wait here or outside and she will come down when she is done.”

Lando scoffed and pretend to turn around before suddenly making a run up through the stairs.

“Come back here,” Collins yelled as he followed him.

Daniella was discussing her interview and media schedule with Myra when suddenly she heard heavy footsteps and within seconds her bedroom door burst open.

Lando ran inside her room followed by her younger sister.

“What the hell guys?” Daniella asked im annoyance. She asked Collins not to disturb her while she is in the call but now her sister as well as her best friend burst into her bedroom.

“She was about to kick me out?” Lando pointed at Collins.

The teenager rolled her eyes. She pushed Lando aside and walked over to her sister. “He came in unannounced.  I mean who does that?”

“I will call you back Myra,” Daniella out down her phone and got up from her bed. “What the hell is wrong with you two?”

“She is rude and mean and jealous of our friendship,” Lando pointed at Collins. “And she wanted to kick me out.”

Collins scoffed and wrapped her hands around Daniella. “I have nothing to be jealous about mister. She is my sister and she loves me more.”

“Little demon…”

“Stop it both of you,” Daniella snapped. “Everytime  you two see each other you guys fight…can you two for once not fight and be civil? Please…for me.”

“Fine”

“Fine.”

Both Lando and Collins groaned. They can clearly see Daniella is annoyed and upset and didn’t want to add more to it.

“But you and I are still having movie night,” Collins told Daniella. “You promised.”

“Go choose a movie, I will be there in a few minutes.”

Collins smiled and run downstairs.

“You love me more, right?” Lando asked giving Daniella a cheeky smile.

Daniella glared at her best friend. “You act like a little kid sometimes, you know that?”

“You have told me that many time,” he nodded. “But it still doesn’t answer my question.”

“You are never getting an answer to the Norris.”

**********