BONUS 5 - LAST

The couple stood in the middle of the living room as they admire their new fully furnished home. After a couple of months of planning and figuring out everything Daniella and Lando finally moved into their new home and took another step forward in their relationship.

"Our new home," Daniella smiled as she wrapped her arms around Lando, feeling happy and excited for their next chapter.

"A big house all to ourselves," Lando kissed the top of her head. "And there is no Max to interrupt or disturb us," he gave a mischievous look and wiggle his eyebrows making Daniella giggle.

"Of course, your first thought will be sex," she playfully hit him.

"Is that not why we bought this big house together?" he asked as he kissed her, and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Daniella slightly blushed, trying to hold her smile as she tried to get away from him.

"Why are you playing hard to get?" Lando let out a laugh and pulled her back. "We are already in a relationship and living together."

"You are not going to let me go, are you?" Daniella smiled as she again kissed him.

"Never," he replied before lifting her up in his arms in bridal style, making her blush even more.

"Lead the way then, Mr. Norris," Daniella wrapped her arms around his neck.

Lando smirked and was about to take Daniella to the bedroom when the front door opened, making the couple turn around.

"What are you doing here?" Daniella asked, still in Lando's arms.

"There is no food in my house so I thought I will join you guys for dinner," Max explained. "Why are you in Lando's arms?" he looked confused.

Lando was turning red in frustration, ready to scream at his friend. Even now their dear friend has found a way to disturb them.

"There is no escaping him."

**********

A/N: This is the last bonus chapter. I won't update this story anymore.

I am thinking about writing a sequel once the next season starts, will see how that goes...

Also the writer's block is killing me and I am unable to write anything for my other two stories and I am thinking about discontinuing Fast and Future

Maybe I will start a new story once the writer's block is over or write imagines and one shots.