BONUS 3

December 10, 2021

"I don't want to move to Monaco now," Daniella said to her soon to be new teammate as they stepped inside the elevator.

"I am just saying, moving to Monaco is one of the best decisions I have ever made," Lewis pointed out. "And I am sure sooner or later you will move there too." He has been trying to list all the pros of living in Monaco to Daniella for the past half an hour, even after she told him that she and Lando bought a house together in England.

"Maybe after a couple of years but now I want to live close to my family," she replied.

The elevator door was just about to close when a hand stopped it and Lewis' former teammate stepped in with a bright smile on his face.

"Hey guys," Nico Rosberg greeted the duo as he stood on the side, causing Daniella to be between him and Lewis.

"Hey Nico," she gave him a quick hug. "Here for the final race?"

"Why else would I be here?" he let out a laugh before his eyes went to Lewis who is doing his best to avoid the existence of his former teammate.

Daniella quickly realize the situation and felt the awkwardness.

"Hey Lewis," Nico smiled at the seven time world champion but got no response in return.

"Why is the elevator moving so slowly?" Lewis mumbled to Daniella, once again ignoring Nico.

"Maybe because the awkwardness is getting too heavy for the elevator," she sarcastically replied causing Nico to laugh and Lewis to glare at them.

"Dani, would you please tell this grumpy old champ that I wish him good luck for the final race and I am hoping for him to win," Nico requested Daniella, completely forgot that she and Lewis are on even points and both will be fighting for the win.

"Sure," she awkwardly smiled. "Hey Lewis, Nico wished you good luck and thinks you are going to win."

Nico hopefully looked at his former teammate.

"Dani, be a dear and tell him I don't need anyone's luck to win and everyone knows his predictions jinx the results," Lewis sarcastically said to Daniella, shoot a quick glare to Nico.

"You two are like an unhappy divorced couple," Daniella commented.

"But the love is still there," Nico replied with a smile.

The elevator door opened and Lewis hold Daniella's arm and stepped out, pulling her with him.

"I still have two more floors to go," She looked confused.

"Take the stairs," Lewis told her.

Daniella turned and gave a wave to Nico who found the interaction very interesting and entertaining.

"Good luck being his teammate Daniella."

"I hate that guy," Lewis complained.

"You are making me take the stairs because you hate him?"

**********

A/N: I have no idea what this chapter is or why I wrote it. I might remove it later

What should I write next? any suggestions?