-02-

Loki was sat alone on the bleachers today. Lydia and Allison both had something to do and Loki was too worried about Scott potentially hurting someone to leave him alone for too long, especially at something like lacrosse practice.

Loki's eyes stayed on Scott and he could tell that the boy was unnerved by the constant watching but he couldn't care less. Loki watched as Scott got pushed to the ground by Jackson. He chewed on his lip nervously, feeling the anger come off of Scott in waves. Coach yelled at Scott about something and he went back in line to do it again.

He sniffed at the air again, trying to get a read on the situation but picked up on something else instead. He could smell another werewolf. He glanced over to the source of the smell and saw Derek, watching Scott just like he was. He let out a soft sigh, feeling a little better about the fact that Derek was also here if something did go wrong.

Scott ran at Jackson again, moving faster than before. He slammed into Jackson, knocking him to the ground. Scott fell to his knees and Loki could smell an even more potent dog smell. He knew Scott was turned right now. Loki shot up to his feet, looking around the situation quickly. Jackson was laid on the ground, clearly hurt, Scott was turned on the field and Stiles was kneeling with him, worried. He jumped down off the bleachers, running over to Scott and Stiles as quickly as he could. He hooked his arm around Scott's shoulder, pulling him, and by extension Stiles, in the direction of the school. He knew no one would be in the locker room right now and his one concern was to get him away from as many people as possible, he could deal with the fact that Scott was turned later.

"Hurry up, we need to get into the school," Loki said through gritted teeth as he held Scott up and forced him to run with him. He could feel both the boys looking at him and knew that they were confused as to why he was helping but he could explain later when everyone was safe.

They made it into the locker room, Loki letting Scott fall out of his hold slightly. Scott grabbed the wall for support as he fell to the floor. Stiles crouched in front of him and Loki followed suit.

"You okay? Scott, you okay?" Stiles said hurriedly, trying to hold Scott up. Loki kept a bit of distance between himself and Scott, ready to pull Stiles away if Scott lunged at him.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Scott yelled, eyes a vibrant yellow and teeth barred. Loki pulled Stiles back quickly, pushing the shorter boy behind him and forcing him to run away from Scott. Loki made sure he stayed between the two boys, eyes trained on Scott as he jumped on top of the lockers, growling down at them.

"Go!" Loki shoved Stiles further away, getting him to run so he could keep Scott's focus on himself. He knew he could hold his own against Scott so getting Stiles away from the werewolf was his biggest concern. Stiles listened, running towards the door of the locker room. Loki weaved through the rows of lockers, Scott jumping across them to try to reach the white-haired boy. He glanced around quickly to try to find a way to stop Scott, not wanting to have to shift in front of the two boys and have to explain what he was.

He looked back to Scott as Stiles grabbed the fire extinguisher off the wall, pointing it at Scott and spraying it on him. Loki backed up more, trying to get out of the way of the fire extinguisher. He lifted his arms up to cover his face and held his breath. If Scott didn't snap out of it he was definitely going to hurt Loki and he would rather it be his arms than anywhere else.

After a second, when nothing happened, Loki dropped his arms, sighing as he saw Scott sitting on one of the benches. Loki leans back against the wall, trying to catch his breath.

"Stiles... ? Loki...?" Scott asked, breathing heavily. Stiles, who was now standing outside the door, peeked his head back in, looking from Scott to Loki. "What happened?"