-03-

"...and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again." Loki laughed as he overheard part of Stiles and Scott's conversation in the hallway. He turned from his locker, closing it behind him as he moved to walk alongside the two boys.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Loki noticed a few stares from people in the hallway as he walked with the pair. They hadn't expected the popular boy to hang out with the boys who had been deemed the biggest nerds of the school since the start of freshman year but as far as Loki was concerned, they were good company.

It was nice to have some other supernaturally aware people his age that he could hang out with, even if they could be idiots sometimes.

"Scott had a dream that he killed Allison." Stiles perks up, seeming too positive to be saying what he said.

"Huh, okay." Loki said with a nod, "Well you didn't actually kill her right? What's the big deal?" He says with a shrug. Loki'd had plenty of dreams where he killed people so hearing about Scott having them too didn't surprise him.

"No, I didn't kill her..." Scott trailed off in a way that made Loki feel like he wasn't too sure of his statement.

"Wait, let me take a guess here," Stiles says with a soft sigh. Loki figures he's talking about what the dream means.

"No, I know," Scott cuts him off, "You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"You're going out with Allison? Nice, man." Loki punches Scott on the shoulder lightly in congratulations, completely ignoring what the actual topic of the conversation is. Scott looks over with a smile of pride and Loki can tell he's excited to go out with her.

"You're not gonna rip her throat out," Stiles says, ignoring Loki. He pauses as Scott looks over at him with a raised eyebrow in speculation. "Okay, you might." Scott sighs and looks back forward. "Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly."

"I don't know about that one," Loki mumbles, adjusting his backpack straps and thinking about when Scott almost ripped his face off in the locker room.

"You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles jokes.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher," Scott says. Loki guesses he's talking about Derek as he wasn't aware of any other werewolves in town.

"Who, Derek?" Stiles raises his voice at Scott's implications. He scoffs and smacks Scott on the back of the head roughly, causing Loki to laugh.

Loki thought Scott learning everything werewolf related from Derek was probably the best choice but with the two boys' current idea that Derek was a murderer, they probably wouldn't want his advice. That coupled with the fact that Derek was harsh and didn't put up with anyone's bullshit.

"You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles asks, voice still raised.

"Wait, that was you guys?" Loki asks surprised, "Also you guys are so loud. I'm surprised the whole school doesn't know about Scott's furry little problem."

"Yeah, it was," Scott admits. "And don't ever call it that again, that makes it sound gross. Anyway," He shakes his head, dismissing the topic. Loki laughs softly at Scott's reaction to what he called him being a werewolf "It's just... Chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?"

"Like it actually happened," Scott says as he and Stiles push the double doors open, Loki walking behind them.