Chapter 2.

Bella Pov.

Dear Diary, 

Go for shoots, have a boring lunch, post on Instagram, watch Tv, go to sleep, wake up and repeat. This was my life up until a few months ago...

Until I met Her.

I'm Bella and this is my side of the greatest love story ever told...

A few months prior...

Anna W: Anna walked in making us all stand to attention and truth be told she looked fabulous as usual... she took her sunglasses off and sighed 'so we are looking for a model, to do possibly the biggest vogue piece of the year' she spoke barely even giving us time to register Anna Wintour was in front of us.

Andrew: 'yes, you are going to be painted, by a talented artist, naked...' the younger man, known mainly as Anna's right-hand man spoke...

Anna W: 'obviously covered a little so nothing is shown' she confirmed making us all nod.

Andrew: 'but we need the best candidate for the position so that's why yall are auditioning' we all 'awed' and stood to attention yet again wanting to be in a top competitor position.

I looked around and saw all the biggest models in the world, all with a fire in their eyes to book this shoot, as it could quite possibly be the biggest thing vogue have done in years. 

Joan Smalls, Karlie Kloss, Cara Delivigne, Adriana Lima, Naomi Campbell and Gigi and Kendall were amongst the biggest models I was competing against for this opportunity... Not even including the 100's of other lesser-known models.

And truth be told I have no faith in myself to book this against all these people...

I waited and waited and waited for my name to be called as we all were stood in order of age in the waiting room, I was nervous as fuck but I wasn't showing it to anyone.

'Bella Hadid' one of the assistants shouted making me walk into the room, in nothing except undergarments.

Andrew: 'So Bella why do you want to book this shoot?' he asked while I stood in front of them. Anna just stood back studying me which was rather nerve-racking.

Anna: 'No further questions' she spoke shocking the two of us, sudden anger appeared over me like a cloud of smoke.

Bella: 'I may not be the highest-paid model like Kendall but I am a fucking hard worker and the fact you aren't even considering me for this is frankly rude and obnoxious' she took the glasses from her head and pursed her lips,

I turned around to storm off and reached the waiting room when I heard a door open...

Andrew: 'Bella, come back she has something to say' i pivoted around and shitted myself quite honestly, but acted confident and pushed past him walking into the room I was in prior.

Anna: 'I see a fire in you that I think the artist we have hired would quite like, we would love to have you be painted' I looked down at the ground and then back at the older woman and smiled unable to keep in the overwhelming happiness that was rapidly clouding over my body.

Bella: 'who is the painter?' i asked expecting to hear an American name or someone extremely famous from Italy or something.

Anna: 'Y/n, Y/l/n' I nodded 'you start tomorrow' 

Shit now I'm nervous to meet this Y/n person...

The Next Day

Gigi: 'i still can't believe you booked that shit, go sis' My sister spoke as soon as I picked up the phone, I was currently walking through Paris, Bagel in hand, ready to go get painted I guess you could call it...

Anna said it would be a long-drawn-out process that would span over a few months so I'm hoping this Y/n is nice and not a bore.

Bella: 'I know I'm so excited, G, can I call you back later I'm going into the studio now?' she said yes and I hung up opening the door to the studio after wading through the Paparazzi which crowded the door obnoxiously.

I opened the door to see only one girl in the room, stood in front of a canvas. Her back was turned to me so I assumed she wouldn't be in any way attractive...

That was of course until she turned around, her blue eyes instantly meeting mine as though like a movie moment.

Y/n: 'You must be Bella' she said and turned back to the canvas, she was the definition of perfection. The way her lips parted slightly even when closed, her perfect nose that leads up to the Disney movie like eyes.

Her y/h/c hair was up in a bun but you could tell how healthy it would be. The only strange/ unique thing about her appearance was the large scar going up her long neck and stopping just below her chin, but it looked badass so I'm not complaining.

Bella: 'you must be y/n' I replied and placed my bag down at the door.

Y/n: 'Yeah, I was expecting Anna to be here but she says she is going to be late so if you just get changed we can start' the girl spoke, she seemed closed off or emotionless in a way. Which my fixing complex loved I must say.

Bella: 'I nodded and stripped off to the point where I was down to just my thong and was covering my boobs with my hands' she turned around and looked at me wide-eyed then turned back around and covered her eyes. 'is something wrong?' i asked shocked at the reaction.

Y/n: 'nothing physically, but Anna never told me you would be naked for this painting' she said making me chuckle.

Bella: 'well would you have agreed if she had have told you?' i asked she released her hands from over her eyes however kept her back turned to me.

Y/n: 'Probably, but it's just like Anna to not give me the whole story' laughed making her chuckle in reply. 

Y/n: 'well I guess there's no time like the present' she turned around and looked at me directly in the eyes careful not to look down 'you can go over on that couch, urr, urm, lay on your back with your hands behind your head and look directly at me' i walked over and took my thong off throwing it somewhere in the room and positioned myself how she said.

'are you in the position?' she asked her voice deep however almost nervous.

Bella: 'Y/n you can look I won't kill you' she looked over and started sketching on the canvas.

Y/n: 'Ur, can you go, yeah to the right a little' i did as she said 'forward a little' again I did as she asked 'wait no backward a little' i houghed and gave up on the idea she was expressing.

Bella: 'Y/n, why don't you just put me in the position you want me in? with your hands' she was looking at the canvas when she turned back to me a deeper look to her eyes.

Y/n: 'I won't touch you until you ask me to...' Lord have Mercy.

OK SO DO YOU GUYS LIKE Y/N OR BELLAS PERSPECTIVE MOST SO FAR?

READ MY OTHER BOOKS AND VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER BESTIES <3