Chapter 8.

Bella Pov.

I unlocked my door and stepped inside with the girls closely following. The apartment I was renting was ok, yet nothing compared to my place in LA. Good views though. I closed the door behind me when all the girls had walked inside then turned to them expecting their harsh reviews of Y/n.

Gigi: 'So y/n is amazing' The blonde said and flopped onto my sofa. I smiled and walked over sitting next to Hailey. The other blonde looked up and smiled

Hailey: 'I was just about to say that' she spoke with a wide-eyed expression. Well that was unexpected

Kendall: 'You took the words straight out of my mouth' I closed my eyes cleared my mind them opened them again expecting myself to have imagined them saying this in another perfect reality. Spoiler they were actually saying it. Good news for me.

Bella: 'Do you think?' I asked and took a puff on my e-cig which was summer fruits flavour. Compliments of Y/n. I exhaled the smoke and awaited a response from the girls I called my best friends.

Hailey: 'Yes she is every bit your type' The blonde agreed yet again and grabbed my vape from me, inhaling it soon after.

Kendall: The brunette sat down and sighed 'And the way she looks at you is honestly what I aspire to have my boyfriend or girlfriend look at me like. Devon couldn't give two about me' she mumbled the last part. I licked my lips and became even more excited to see the girl tonight

Bella: 'She looks at me differently? I haven't really noticed' I asked. They all nodded.

Gigi: 'She looks at you as though she only has eyes for you' I smiled and leant back on the sofa with a cheesy grin on my face

Bella: 'Well I would hope so!' I shouted in a joking manner. They all laughed then Kendall spoke up...

Kendall: 'No but seriously hold on to her, she's something special' She said in a serious manner. I hummed and rolled my eyes. I mean I've only been on one date with this girl!

Bella: 'We've only been on one date and seen each other for a few days, I don't hear wedding bells yet guys' I spoke and took another inhale of my vape. They all chuckled and smiled between themselves making me squint a little wondering what they were thinking.

Hailey: 'We do' The blue-eyed girl said

Gigi: 'Got that right' My sister agreed

I rolled my eyes and reached for my phone seeing a message from none other than the infamous girl herself...

Y/n Y/l/n: Hey Isabella can I come over to yours for our date later, my apartment is terrible?

Bella: Yes that's fine, bring wine. and condoms just in case xo

Y/n Y/l/n: Isabella Hadid who are you planning on having sexual intercourse with? ;)

Bella: Myself. Who do you think dipshit?

Y/n Y/l/n: Ew I wouldn't dream of going anywhere near your fish market, STD's or anything there.

Bella: FUCK YOU Y/N YOUVE RUINED YOUR CHANCES NOW!

Y/n Y/l/n: I don't think I have though have I, Isabella?

Bella: 'Shush and bring wine'

Y/n Y/l/n: See you at 7 x

Hailey: I smiled and bit my lip then looked up to see all my best friends staring at me with gleaming eyes 'Let me guess Y/n said something incredibly charming?' She asked. I hummed and placed my phone on the coffee table in front of me